fourteen.

...........
S C E N E
14
......
Mr cliche
Gets
A lil too
Friendly p2
....

S E B A S T I A N 'S   M I N D
____________________

There is no way she likes that guy.

I thought, shaking my head in unison. Look, I'm not one to care nor judge Armani's choice in attraction towards guys..but right now, I have a plan with her and I don't need any dudes being in the way of that. Well, atleast till I get a taste of what's between her legs then I'll happily surrender her to neighbouring interests. For now, like a table, she's reserved for my use till I am done.

"You missed the turn corny"

The culprit of my thoughts spoke up, making me sigh out and make a U-turn towards another turn. Look at me, working hard to get pussy. What has happened to me?

Why didn't I just ditch her and forget this stupid fucking plan?
She's just a girl right? A pussy with feelings and limbs.

I couldn't! Why!
Well because, this pussy with limbs happened to be kinda hot and the fact that she's not easy draws me to her..but deep down, I know she can't hold this little wall up for long. Soon, she'll be putty in my hands, and soft around my length.

"You good? You been grippin' deh hell outta your steering wheel for a minute now"

Coco bunny spoke once more as I made a turn to her abode, parking by her sidewalk then shutting the car off. I locked my jaw briefly before looking towards her honey eyes, hating yet loving the sight of her face.

"Nothing. Just ready to get this over and done with"

She snapped her neck back slightly before I slipped out of my seat, shutting the door behind me. I stretched my bones, calming the voice within me and adjusting my pants.

I don't know why I was so pressed about her having a crush. I don't like her like that, I like the idea of her.

God, give me strength.

"Well shyt, Sebastian.. you're the one who scheduled this thing, I should be the one sayin' allat"

I let out a breath before looking towards her direction from the driver's.

"My bad, just didn't have a good day..now can we go inside and study?"

Bunny eyed me before shutting the passenger then lugging her book bag towards the pathway that lead to her house. I followed behind, letting my gaze drift towards the bit of ass that would peak from beneath her Nike bag. Her front door handle clicked as she pushed it open, making my eyes drift towards the internal from the door.

I was about to walk through till bunny stopped infront of me, then turned her body to face mine. Two inches separating us as she focused her gaze on me.

"Don't be a creep, my mom is home. If she asks, I spent the night at your house because your parents insisted I stay for your homemade potato salad and chicken..mkay?"

I formed a smirk, watching her stare into my bottomless pit of a heart. Her gaze gave off the idea that she needed me to agree. So, out of my own benefits, I simply said;