eleven.

.................
S C E N E
11
..............
Mr cliche
Wants to be
friendly
.........

Armani's thoughts
~

I woke up to the sound of painful hurling.

I slowly sat up, squinting my eyes to listen and verify that what I was hearing was correct.

Yep, somebody was definitely puking their guts out.

I swallowed, feeling the stale bitter taste of last night's booze in my mouth. My stomach didn't feel so good either.

I then took time to examine the bedroom I was in. Porcelain floors and grey walls. Outlining the ceiling; were LED lights set to a dark blue colour. On the white porcelain; the king sized bed I was in, a grey drawer set, a black leather couch, dark Oak coffee table and a flat screen clung to the wall. The walls decorated in impressive sketch pieces, some being anime posters. Two skateboards scattered on the floor and boxes of labelled shoes stacked on top of one another near the drawer.

It was a pretty cool looking room.

"Oh my god"

A voice spoke from afar, the voice sounded dried up and like the person was nearing death. I got up off the bed and put on my jeans, walking towards the door and flinching when I saw a exhausted looking Alex making his was down the hall and towards me. His white mane disheveled as it hooded his eyes ever so slightly. He held his left hand over his stomach before turning his eyes towards me.

"Alex..you ight?"

Alex huffed;

"I feel like shit, where's Seb?"

Before I could answer, the sound of the front door opening emitted.

"Alcoholics, I'm home!"

Sebastian's voice rang through the downstairs halls. I shook my head, walking towards the upstairs railings and looking down at him.

God this house was huge, he looked like an ant down there.

"And where were you at?"

Sebastian looked around his surroundings before flicking his head up my direction.

Stupid ass.

He showed off his charming grin while holding two large brown paper bags.

"Good morning sunshine, don't you look ravishing"

I placed my elbows on the metal railing, eyeing the idiot downstairs.

"You gon' answer my question or what?"

He let out a chuckle as Alex dragged his way towards the stairs, walking down..or atleast trying to.

"I love it when you're feisty. Well since you're so eager, sweetheart..I stepped out to get the breakfast I promised and some other stuff. Now come down and let's eat"

I abided, making my way down the black marble stairs. When I got down, I watched as he walked towards a large living room, placing the bags on a nice glass designed table.