seventeen.

.........
S C E N E
17
........
Mr cliches
In denial
...

S E B A S T I A N 'S   M I N D
______________________

"Well.. honestly speaking Sebastian..I don't like you like that, but I'm willing to start as friends"

Words that played in my head like a tune on repeat. I mentally scowled. My chest, feeling a light tug at the base of where my supposed heart beats. My emotions towards what she had just confessed were unreadable. It was like ..I was relieved she didn't want to be serious but..it also slightly hurt because..well ..

She rejected me.

I, Sebastian Andrews..have never in my life been rejected. I got into my car that very evening. I took a moment to contemplate what had just unfolded as the automatic lights dimmed. She was lying.

I just knew it. There was no way, she felt absolutely nothing towards me after spreading her petals for me. After leaving herself bare to my touch. It was impossible...

Or was it?. Could Armani have that much self control to be bare with no emotion. To let me do those things without feeling an inch of attraction.

I shook my head. Why does it matter!?

I started the ignition, then turned my gaze toward her stood figure. Even through the tinted window of the passenger seat, I could still see her. Stood against the door frame. I turned back to the steering, and hit the horn before driving off.

Untitled by max Leone.

It immediately played lowly while I drove in the evening setting. Only a few cars littered the roads, making the ride a lot easier. I sighed out.

I needed to clear my mind. It was clear I wasn't thinking straight. I made a turn towards a familiar street, stopping a few inches from a small establishment. I put my car in parallel park, sitting in the darkness while I stared at the establishment through my windshield.

In about ten minutes, a figure walked out of the exit of the very establishment. A familiar silhouette. I watched as she quickly put on her knee length coat, adjusting her jet black hair. I licked my lips before pushing the driver's door open, then getting out of my car. I made my way towards her.

"Somebody's off work."

I commented, and she immediately turned her gaze towards me. A slight irritated expression building refuge on the parts of her facial features.

"Fuck off"

Maria spat before throwing the strap of her purse over her shoulder then walking away from me.

She was upset..and I think I knew why.

"Maria ..come on"

I rolled my eyes, following after her then gently getting a hold of her elbow. She pulled her arm away, then turned to glare at me.

"Kid, fuck off. I'm not in the mood for your bullshit"

I shut my eyes briefly, then watched her leave once more. I sighed out in defeat;