Chapter 4

Zion Pov:

It's Monday that means I have school. Who tf decided "oh let's have the kids go to school on a Monday" that's wack. Anyways on Saturday I sent a message to Ximena I was drunk but I meant it but from what I seen I know she moved on and she's a lot happier without me so I'll just tell her I meant to send it to my gf umm I forgot her name but yeah. She'll believe it right? Yeah she should believe it. I got ready for school and uploaded on insta

***likes ***comments ZionKuwonu: Nick came to pick me up early just to found out my mom left him some breakfast 🤦🏽‍♂️ I don't think I'm no longer her favorite :(

ZionKuwonu: Nick came to pick me up early just to found out my mom left him some breakfast 🤦🏽‍♂️ I don't think I'm no longer her favorite :(

Comments:
User- 😍😍

User- tag yourself I'm the trash can in the back

MissReine: I'm the favorite 🥰
-ZionKuwonu: that's false information ma'am I'm calling the cops
-ElomKuwonu: nah I'm pretty sure it's me
-MandyKuwonu: all of you are my favorites

~~

I head downstairs to see my family. We all sat down my mom sat at the end of the table and my pops sat at the other end. My sister Kekeli and Elom sat across from Nick and I. My car is in the shop but I won't get it until the end of the week so Nick is giving me a ride. We ate our breakfast and head to school. On our way to school I keep on thinking what should I say about the text. I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't even realize we got to school already.

"Yo Z were here" Nick waved his hands in front of me and I smacked him. I looked around and see Ximena park in her usual. Damn she looked good. We got out of the car and she saw Nick and I and gave us her warm smile. My heart skipped a little. Am I dumb for letting her go? I just wish things can go back to the way it used to be.

"No matter how many times you look at her or dream about her she probably doesn't want you back" Nick shrugged and walked away to catch up to her. I know that he's right but I mean come on that was my girl, my future wife, the love of my life, literally my everything and I let all of that go away. I fucked up big time that's one thing I know for sure.

~~~
Ximena Pov:

Another day in this boring life but I mean I get to see my grandpa on Friday so that's the only thing I'm looking forward to this week oh and the twins birthday. I got ready for school and went downstairs. My mom didn't have time to make breakfast because she had to go to work early so that means I have to take the twins and Eli to school.

On our way to school I stop by at McDonald's and got them something to eat. I save the extra cash for lunch. I wasn't really that hungry anyways. After dropping them off I started to drive to my school and parked at where I usually park at. When I got there I saw Nick and I just to be nice I smiled at them.

Nick came up to me and was asking if he could hang out with us for lunch cause he didn't wanna stay stuck with Zion and his girl for lunch I don't blame him but I told him that he's driving. Since I got first period with Edwin and Zion Catalina went in first and Zion pulled me off to the side and she looked at me but I nodded at her to save my seat just in case.

"What do you want Caleb I have class" I push his hands off from me

"So Umm on Saturday I got drunk and sent you that text and wanted to talk to you about it" he started to play with one of his dreads

I rolled my eyes "look I honestly don't care that you got drunk and if it was meant for your gf then you need to start checking on who you texting because I'm not gonna sit here and deal with your bs again" I walked away and I could tell he was hurt by my word cause the way he walked in to class he hasn't tried to talk to Edwin at all during the class period. Edwin figures it out and did his work.

It was lunchtime and we met up with Nick. Catalina begged Nick to let her drive his car after some convincing he let her. We stopped at Raising Cane's well more like Catalina took us there cause she wanted Raising Cane's even though Nick and I wanted something else.

"This is so much better hanging out with you guys then the other two" Nick grabbed his cup and started to play with the straw

"I miss hanging out with you" I tell him "we used to be so close" I added

"That's my fault sports got in the way and I forgot trouble 1 & trouble 2" he says and I smiled at him

After lunch Nick drove us back to school Yeah he didn't trust Catalina on our way to get food he kept on praying and praying. We got to school Nick went to his class and we went to ours. It was the end of the day I went home and greeted all of my family. I helped my mom to make dinner. Tonight we're having Chile relleno with rice and beans on the side. I love it when my mom makes food. We try to have family time whenever we can so after dinner we're going to the park while my parents are walking around the kids play in the play ground more like Xavier and Michelle making us push them on the swing.

~~~~

A/n
New chapter since I'm in the zone I just might write a new chapter lol