Chapter 19

Ximena Pov:

The next morning I woke up like at 5:30 and went out to the beach to look at the sunrise. It was beautiful. I literally love Hawaii so much already. I picked up my phone and realize I've been here for 3 1/2 hours so I went back inside and took a quick shower and got ready for the day.

I went to the kitchen to see what I could make for breakfast good thing we did some grocery shopping while we're here. I was eating on the kitchen all by myself until Zion joined me. It was silent which it felt weird.

"So umm are you okay?" I asked Zion breaking the silence

"Yeah I'm fine why are you asking" he responded with a little bit of attitude

"Idk I heard you yelling but sorry for asking geez"

He sighed and shook his head well that was my cue to shut up. If he's gonna he having an attitude today I'm not gonna be around him. I grabbed my personal stuff and walked out so I could go explore some more. I was starting to feel like coming here was a bad idea. While I was at this cute little restaurant I saw one of my favorite YouTuber walked in. It's Bretman Rock and his Sister Princess she even brought Cleo. I was gonna go say hi but I didn't wanna bother them. But hey at least I saw them in person not officially but still.

I didn't even get back to the house like around 6pm. When I walked in Zion was passed out on the sofa so I went to my room where I was sleeping at. After finishing watching a movie Zion walked in and sat next on the corner of the bed. I gave a small smile just to be nice even though I have no idea why he's in the room.

"Sorry for giving you attitude earlier" he apologized

"All I asked was a simple question to see if you were good" I shrugged

"I know but it's just that last night my girlfriend called and found out we came to Hawaii together and she flipped out but I told her she has nothing to worry about since me and you are just friends" he took a deep breath after that

"I knew she was gonna have a problem with it" I shook my head "Zion I don't think it's a good idea to be even friends" I tell him

"What do you mean?" He looked at me confused

"What I'm saying is after this trip we're just gonna have to go our separate ways I don't wanna be brought into drama again" I sighed

"Are you serious? You really wanna give up on our friendship just like that? Just because I'm having issues with my girlfriend?" He seemed angry which I don't blame him

"Zion you know I want you to be happy even if it means to break of our friendship so you could be happy with your girlfriend then so be it" I gave him a sad face

"I can't believe you Ximena" he shook his head and got up and walked away. I heard the front door slamming and he drove off pretty quick. I grabbed my laptop and started to look up flights first thing in the morning. Yeah we still have the whole week left but it's gonna be weird if I stayed so. I'll just stay at my grandparents until my family gets back. I found one but it leaves at 6 in the morning so I grabbed my suit case and packed everything I even wrote a note to Zion for when I leave in the morning. He's gonna be mad yeah but like I said it's for the best.

~~
Zion Pov:

After Ximena telling me that she'll rather lose our friendship just so I could save my relationship. After it took us months to fix our problem and became friends. When I got in the car and took off I felt like my heart broke into pieces. The same way when she broke up with me but the reason why she broke up with me was my fault. I made a promise to never hurt her and that's what I did. I fucked up and tried to hide but eventually I got caught.

I do feel bad for hurting her. I keep on hurting her which I don't mean to but how do you tell a girl that probably wants nothing to do with you that you still love her? That she's literally your forever and wants to be part of their life? I hate myself for catching feelings for Ximena in the first place because I knew not only I was gonna hurt her but I was gonna hurt me to for losing the best I ever had. No female can ever compare to her.

I got back home like around 8 and saw a note on the kitchen table so I picked it up to read it.

"Dear Zion,

I'm sorry for everything last night. I'm sorry for making you mad. Just know that I will always love you no matter what but like I said we can't be friends if your gf has a problem with it. I just want you to be happy. Please don't worry about me I'll be okay. I got a flight back home so enjoy your stay at Hawaii.

Sincerely,
Ximena"

So she left and I didn't even get to say goodbye even though I'm see her after spring break but still. I can't even keep a single woman in life. What am I doing wrong?

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:

Hi guys remember I'll be doing slow updates so please be patient ❤️. I got so many ideas for some chapters. Especially for when it's their senior year and they pick out colleges and stuff. Trust me Ximena and Zion will be together but not right now for those who are wondering