Chapter 11

Ximena Pov:

I made sure to save the PowerPoint on my flash drive before I started to get ready for school. I did saved it so I started to get ready for school. I went downstairs and sat the table. My mom already put my plate and I thanked her.

After breakfast told Eli it's time to go. Dropped him off and parked at my usually parking spot at my school. I got out and saw Nick and Catalina waiting for me. I walked up to them.

"So when is this project due I forgot" I asked them

"Tomorrow I don't get why teacher give us an assignment but have it due in a day or two makes no sense" Catalina sighed

"Yeah well the real question is did you and Edwin even do a damn thing" nick asked and she shook her head Ahh typical Catalina and Edwin they barely even do work in class but somehow pass them

We walked into our first period and the teacher made us sit by our partner today so we could get everything ready for tomorrow. Zion sat next to me and asked if I finished and I nodded my head yes I gave him the flash drive so he could look at it.

"Do you mind if I add some information that I found last night" I nodded and let him do whatever he wanted to do. I got on my phone but 5 minutes later he snatched it away

"What the fuck" I gave him the death stare and tried to get my phone but he put in his pocket.

"Anyways what if we use this instead of that useless information"

"That's fine" I nodded

"Why did you leave so quick last night" he asked me my heart stopped beating do I tell him that I heard the conversation or should I lie? Fuck it I'll just tell him

"Why did you lie saying you were with Brandon" I asked him

He sucked his teeth and shook his head "you heard my phone call?"

"I mean you didn't even close your door and your kind of loud so" I shrugged

He didn't say anything else and gave my flash drive back but he made sure to save everything so it wouldn't get deleted. Before class ended he gave my phone back. When the class ended I got my stuff and walked out. I waited for Nick and Catalina so we could walk to our other class.

When it was time for lunch we met up. The guys came as well including Samatha which I'm surprise okay Brandon I see you. So I have Catalina, Brandon, Samantha, and Hailey Austin's gf. She's really nice. In Nicks car well it's just the rest of the guys.

We pulled up to the mall since nobody couldn't decide on what to eat and the mall have options we decided to go. While everyone else is walking ahead Nick and I stayed behind.

"You okay there buddy you seem lost" he asked me

"Yeah I'm fine what you know about that Samantha chick isn't she new this year?" I asked

"Yeah she is she started in August with the rest of us but I mean from what I heard she's cool" he open the door me to get inside

I thanked him and catch up with the others. We all finally decided what to get I walked over to that pizza place. We met up once again and sat down. I seen a group of girls coming our way and Zion got up and hugged this one girl. I'm guessing that's his new girl. Yeah I don't wanna meet them or talk to them so I grabbed my stuff. With Catalina, Brandon, and Samantha.

"I'll just meet you guys at school I have to stop by to get gas and I don't make the others late so" I lied

"Why do you always pump gas at the last minute" Nick asked me

"Cause I'm a dumb bitch and forget sometimes okay" I laughed

"Yeah like the time you ran out on the highway and called me crying" he joke around

"It happened one time Nicholas" I rolled my eyes but laughed after

We left before Zion could even ask why are we leaving. I didn't make Brandon and Samantha to come with me they asked if I was leaving and I told them yes and I guess they wanted to leave to. While on our way to school I kept noticing Brandon and Samantha flirting back and forth I smiled.

"So what you guys doing this weekend?" I asked everyone in the car

"I was gonna stay home why what are we gonna do?" Catalina asked

"Idk we should go party" I shrugged

"One of my old friends are throwing a party on Saturday if you want we can all go?" Samantha asked us. She sounds nice I should be friends with her.

"Yeah sounds good to me we could get ready at my house and Brandon could pick us up or take my car"  I say while pulling up to the school parking lot

"I'm fine with it that way I can get to know you girls" she smiled

"Ooooo let's get our nails done on Friday after school Samantha you should totally come" catalina asked her and she agreed.

~~~~

The next day

I woke up and got ready for school. Today is presentation day so let's just hope I don't screw this up well let me just pray real quick Zion doesn't fuck this up.

Ate some breakfast and told Eli we got to leave. I arrived to school and met up with everyone else except I don't see Zion around. If he doesn't show up I swear I will fuck him up. Ms Davis told us yesterday that if one of the person show up they only would get half of the points since this project is suppose to be 2 people. Sounds dumb I know but it's whatever anyways.

Everyone was starting to walk in little by little once class has started Ms Davis realized Zion isn't here and told me that I could go last so that way we'll know if he's here or not. 20 minutes later everybody else was done and it was my turn I sighed knowing that he wasn't going to show up. Well there goes half of my points so thank you idiot. I got up to do my presentation which took me only 2 minutes. I sat back down and took out my notebook to write notes. 5 minute before the bell ring he finally walked in.

I rolled my eyes at him. Ms Davis gave him a copy of the notes we took. When the bell ring I was the last one to walk out. Zion push me to the side so he could talk to me pretty sure he's gonna apologize but that's all he does is apologize but doesn't make it up. Nick told me he'll wait for me at his locker with Catalina.

"Ximena I'm so sorry I know how much your grades are important to you I wish I was there but I got busy and lost track of time" he tried to apologize "what can I do to make it up?"

"You were busy? So getting hickeys on your neck and doing something else was a lot more important? Yeah that's a no for me no matter how many times you apologize to something you never fix your mistake that's one of the reasons why I started to dislike you so much" I shook my head and walked away

The rest of the day was lame. My family and I decided to go eat at a restaurant for dinner tonight and spent some family quality time

~~~~~
A/n:

Should I write more? Lol