Chapter 9

Zion Pov:

Twitter

DREADHEADZEDD 🙊
@zion_kuwonu

We shoulda took a trip oh yeah
But it's clipped oh yeah
You done disappeared....
It's not that I don't miss you yea.
It's not that you're the best I had
You're the best I grabbed
Wish you the best I swear

Go stream take a trip prod by Ed on SoundCloud
~~~

I just finish writing a song with Edwin. He's been producing a lot lately. We were in my room chillin and my mom called us down for dinner.

"So boys it's Friday night you guys are gonna stay home??" My mom asked us and I looked at her weird

"Damn you trying to kick us out?" I joke with her

"No it's just well you guys always go out and honestly I could use some time alone and have a girl's night to myself" she put our plate in front of us and I looked at Edwin

"Okay yeah I'm sure there's a party or something that we could go to" I nodded and ate my food. We finished eating and went back to my room to grab our phones and shoes so we could leave.

While walking out to my car I totally forgot every time Ximena post I get a notification I forgot to take it off when we ended things. I saw that she posted on her insta story looks like she's on a date. I quickly turned off my notifications from her and put my phone away. We got in the car and started to drive around to see what we could do. Luckily we did find a party I don't who's is it but I mean a party is a party so therefore I'm gonna go.

~~
Ximena Pov:

So I'm on a date with Noah right now and I'm excited but also nervous. He took me to this little cute restaurant. We ordered our food and started to get to know each other more. He's a really sweet guy. After dinner we went to the carnival that's right by the beach. We spent the rest of the night at the carnival. Everything was going all nice until I realize he was just trying to use me. I told him I was gonna go to the bathroom but instead I decided to ditch him.

When I got home I saw what Zion tweeted and it made me wonder. I decided to ignore it and got ready for bed.

The weekend was lame so I stayed in bed. I got ready for school. Ate breakfast dropped off Eli at school and now I'm at school.

I walked through the hallways and go to my locker. I see Nick and Catalina waiting for me.

"What's up" I smiled at them

"Nothing much" nick said we talked for like 5 minutes and went through our separate ways. While walking to first period I saw Zion talking to some random chick but for some reason it bothered me this has never happened before. I mean with all the other girls he dated after me I didn't seem to care but why now?

I ignored it and went to class. Throughout all of my day it seemed pretty boring. I got home and helped my mom made dinner. After that she wanted to go to Walmart to grab food for the weekend since were throwing a barbecue party.

When we got home I started to feel tired and went to my room and sleep. Even though I passed out early I just wanted to be alone. My family took the hint and left me to be alone.

Throughout the night I tried to sleep but what kept running through my mind was Zion tweet. I know it's just some lyrics but is it really all that means? Since I couldn't sleep I turned on my tv and put on a random movie on Netflix. Hopefully that will make me go to sleep.

~~~~
A/n
Yeah if this chapter sucks I'm sorry