Chapter Three!

Danielle's Prov:

I still couldn't believe that they actually thought I would be cool with having a party with people I don't even know. People who think that they know me, but have no idea who I am at all. "Oh my god you are so beautiful." "Oh she looks just like her mother. "Look at her glowing skin" "Were so happy to finally meet you." These were just a few of the many things that I heard within seconds. I was being pulled from one person to the next.

"Okay guys give her some space. Mom I thought I told you we weren't going to have a party yet." I saw Lisa say to a cute older lady.

"Please Lisa when have I ever been someone who listens to what anyone says. You know me sweetie." She said to Lisa with a smile. She was definitely something else. Maybe that was where I got my confidence at my old school from. She walked right up to me and gave me a big hug. Wow everyone around here is really touchy feely. " I am so glade we finally found you sweet heart. It's so good to finally have you home with all of us." She said to me as she held me tightly.

She moved away from me to look me in the face. She just kept looking at me. "Is there something wrong with you? What's wrong with her Lisa? Why isn't she talking? Why isn't she happy?" She said to me and Lisa. That made me mad. Was she serious, did she really just ask that question?

"Are you kidding me? Did you really just ask me that? Would you really like to know what's wrong with me. Well where do I start? You guys haven't been in my life for seventeen years. All of a sudden you show up and expect me to be okay with everything that is going on. I went through hell my whole life, not once getting a break. Four days ago I finally got the break I have been waiting for, and once I have it you guys show up and take it away from me. Everything I have ever wanted was just ripped away, because you want me 'home'." I screamed at her. I didn't even realize that I was crying until I felt the tears roll down my cheeks.

I looked around to see everyone looking at me with a shocked expression. I couldn't take this right now. I couldn't deal with being the fat girl who was crying. I quickly turned around and ran out of the house. I really didn't know where I was going, or what I was going to do once I got there. I just wanted to be away from everything and everyone around me. I looked over to see the barn I saw earlier.

I ran inside the barn and shut the door. I looked around to find that no one was in it beside the animals. I sent a silent prayer to god. Then I quickly took it back because this is probably the only good thing he had ever done for me in all of my life. That thought only made me cry harder. Not even god had any love for me the fat girl. I cried for what seemed like forever, before I finally stopped. Once I had finally stopped crying I looked around the barn. It was a beautiful barn with so many animals in it. Every farm animal you could think of was in this barn.

Out of all the animals I saw there, only one of them truly caught my attention. It was a beautiful big black horse. Probably bigger then any horse I have ever seen. She was absolutely beautiful in every way. She must have sensed that I was looking at her, because she quickly came over to where I was. She stood close enough for me to be able to see her, but not close enough for me to touch her. I put my hand out waiting for her to come closer. After a few minutes she finally came close enough to let me touch her.

I couldn't believe how soft she was. She must have liked my touch because she kept pushing her head towards me. I just kept rubbing/touching her for what seemed like forever. I didn't even realize that there was someone else in the barn until I heard a gasp. I felt like my heart jumped out of my body. I touched my chest to calm my breathing. I looked over to see Luke standing there, looking completely shocked.

"How did you do that?" He asked me.

"Do what?" I asked back. I honestly had no idea what he was talking about.