Chapter Fourteen

I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone who has been reading my story. I have reached 1000 reads and I couldn't be more excited. I honestly didn't think anyone was going to like my book, but the responds I have been getting are beyond amazing. Again thank you to all the people who have been reading, commenting, and voting on my book. You guys are the best!<3

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Danielle's Pro:

Ever since three days ago I have been on cloud nine. Luke asking me out made me feel like a million dollars. I never thought anyone would ever ask me out. Espically not someone as hot a Luke. I had been feeling great these past few days, but today I didn't feel like I had all week. No today I felt like I was going to throw up every five seconds. Today was the day that I was suppose to be going on a date with Luke, and I have never been so scared in my life.

Again I found myself wanting a best friend to help be through this kind of thing. They would be here to calm me down and help me find the perfect outfit. She would help do my hair and make up, and convince me that I looked perfect. The only thing I had close to a girl friend was Tabby, and she was still avoiding me.

I needed someone like her to help me. I honeslty didn't care about the risk. My aunt and grandmother wanted me to be careful around her, but I knew that Tabby wasn't dangerous, she was just broken. If anyting she needed a friend right now and so did I. I decided I was going to go to her, and hopefully she wouldn't ignore me.

I walked out of my bedroom and went striaght to her door. I knew she was in there, I could hear light music playing. I gently knocked on the door and waited for it to open. A few seconds later she opened the door. She looked at me completely shocked. "What are you doing here Danielle?" She asked me as she moved away from the doorway.

I walked into her room. I turned around to look at her. "Tabby I don't blame you for what happened. I'm not mad at what happend either. I know that you didn't mean to do what you did. If I was going to be mad at you it would only be because you have been ignoring me for the past few weeks." I said to her.

She was still standing by the door. "Why would you even want to be my friend after what happened Danielle? You wanted to know why I don't have friends, well that's the reason. People are to scared to come over for a sleepover, because I had such bad nightmares. Sometimes I day dream and freak out as well. I am not a good friend to have." She said to me as she sat down on her bed. I could see the tears forming in her eyes.

I went over to sit next to her. "Tabby I want to be your friend for the same reason you want to be mine. We need eachother, we have both had to deal with shitty lives. It's about damn time we were happy, don't you think?" I asked as I shoved her lightly.

She turned and smiled at me. "Your right, I know your right. It's just no one has ever even put an effort to be my friend. Your the first person who has ever even given to shits about me who hasn't known me my whole life." Tabby said to me as she grabbed me into a hug. I hugged her and smiled back. "So you and my brother huh? You date is tonight, what are you going to wear fot tonight?"

"Well I was hoping you would be able to help me with that. I have no idea what to wear or how to look. I have never been on a date before. What if I don't look good? What if we don't have fun? What if I act like a complete idoit? What if...."

"Danielle!" Tabby yelled at me breaking me out of my train of thought. "Will you please calm down. Your freaking out for no reason. My brother is absoulety taken with you, theres nothing you could do to mess up the date. Plus the way I am going to have you looking, it wouldn't matter if you did." She said as she grabbed me by the arm and pulled me off her bed. "Now lets go take a look at your clothes to see what your going to wear tonight."