Chapter Twenty Five

Warning this chapter has a sexy scene in it. Which may be unsuitable for younger teens to read!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Danielle's Prov:

Kissing Luke right now I knew that I was ready to go the next step with him. It's not because he said he loved me, I mean that definitely doesn't hurt any. I knew I was ready because I truly did love Luke, and I trusted him completely. I never got to do the who fall in love when I was in high school, no guy ever gave me a second glance. But now that I was with Luke and I felt the way I did, I wasn't going to let the chance slip through my fingers.

I moved slightly away from him to look into his beautiful eyes. I saw so many things in them. Love, trust, and lust, everything I was feeling for him, I knew he felt for me. "I want you."

"You have me love, all of me." He said to me with a smile. I knew he didn't completely understand what I was saying. I smirked back at him then leaned up and kissed his neck.

"I want every" kiss "last" kiss "inch of you." I said to him as I rubbed him through his pants. His eyes went wide with surprise, he looked down at me with such a shocked expression.

"Are you sure? Are you ready for such a big step like that?" My heart melted more with his words. This was another reason as to why I loved him. He was always worried about the people around him in any situation.

"I want you Luke, I want us to do this. I've never been more sure of anything in my life." I said as I started to kiss his neck hard and rub myself against him more. He moaned out loud from my actions.

"There's no going back after this Danielle. Once we do this or once we start to do it I don't think I will be able to stop. I need to know that your all in Danielle, every inch of you has to be all in." He said to me as he stopped me from kissing him for me to answer.

"Luke I have been all in since the first time you kissed me at the airport. I'm all yours." After I said that Luke sprang up and reached his hands out to me. I reached my hands back up to him and he pulled me up to him.

He backed me up into the counter and kissed me hard. I could feel myself getting hotter by the minute. He left my lips to kiss my neck, I couldn't help but moan out loud. He picked me up and put me on the counter. I wrapped my legs around him to pull him closer to me. His kissed his way up my neck to my ear. "Hold on tight baby!" Before I could say or do anything he picked me up and started to walk to the bedroom.

"Luke put me down." I said to him as I tried to get out of his arms. He held me tighter and more securely.

"There's no way in hell I'm letting you down anytime soon love. Not until your back is against my bed." He then continued to kiss me. Before I knew it we were in his room and he had me on his bed. Luke started to untie my shirt when my hands automatically went up to stop him. He looked at me with confusion on his face.

"What's wrong love? You told me you wanted this. I thought you wanted this. I knew we shouldn't have done this. It's okay that your not ready yet." He said to me as he started to get up. I quickly grabbed him so he could move any further away from me. I didn't want to stop, but I also didn't want him see my body.

"I don't want to stop. I don't want us to stop, it's just that I don't want you to see, to see my..." I couldn't even finish my words because tears started to fall down my face. I wanted this but I couldn't let him see how big I truly was.

"Danielle baby why are you crying?" He said to me as he brought me closer to him. "Love please tell me what's wrong with you!"

"I don't want you to see my body, I don't want you to see how big I am." I looked down not wanting to meet his eyes. He lifted my chin to look back up at him. His eyes turned darker as he looked Into mine.

I will never be loved! (BWWM) [#wattys2015]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें