Chapter Thirteen!

Danielle's Prov:

I have been home for two weeks now and things have been hell. Everyone around me is acting like I am going to break at any moment. I try to help with dishes and someone is around to take them away from me. I try to go out and help with Princess, but they tell me she could really hurt me if she wanted to. The list of things go on and on. Now don't get me wrong, I love that they care about me so much. But I feel like I am suffocating.

Not only do I have to be deal with being treated like a five year old, but I also have to deal with both Tabby and Luke not really talking to me. I could understand why Tabby wasn't talking to me, she felt really bad about what had happened. But as to why Luke wasn't talking to me, I had no idea. One minute were kissing in the back of my grandmothers car, the next he can't even look me in the eyes.

I knew why he was treating me the way he was though. I knew his little phase with me was over. I should be happy I even got what I did out of our little make out sessions. Because people like Luke, don't date people like me. Maybe in those stupid hollywood movies were the hot guy falls for the broken misfit girl. But this wasn't a romance movie, if anything it was more like a comedy. I could see it now, people laughing at the thought of me thinking Luke and I could be more then friends, or even friends at all.

For these past two weeks I have been keeping hope that maybe he would change his mind about not wanting me, but I should know by now that hoping never got me anywhere. I looked over at my phone to see that it was already eight thirty. I decied now was as good as ever to get going on my day. Since I have been home my aunt or my grandmother have been helping me with taking showers. But I have been improving, so I think I am going to be okay if I just would take it slow and easy.

I started the shower and got it at a perfect temperature. I knew the first hard part was comming, and that was getting my clothes off. Taking my pants off wasn't to hard, but getting my shirt off was a little tricky. Every time I went to take it off the pain would start to come again. After about ten tries I finally got it off and I was all set. I took my shower and got dressed. Once I was done getting dressed I started to head down stairs. I walked into the kitchen unnoticed by my aunt and grandmother and just sat down.

My mind kept drifting to Luke and the way things were headed. I wasn't stupid, I didn't think we were going to have this world wind romance or anything. I didn't think we would end up married, surronded by a bunch of kids. But I did kind of hope we were going to go somewhere. If we weren't going to be more then friends, then we could at least be friends. I missed his annoying ways and how he would always know what to say to make things better. I missed how he would make me laugh at the simplest things. I just missed him.

"Danielle hunny are you feeling alright." I heard someone say to me. I was broken out of my train of thought and looked up to see my aunt and grandmother standing on both sides of me.

"Yeah I am fine, was just doing a lot of thinking is all."

"Are you in any kind of pain? Do you need anything? Do you want something to drink?" My grandmother asked me. I was so sick of this baby treatment. I had to let them know that I could do things on my own.

"If you want to do one thing for me, you could stop doing things for me. I know you guys are tyring to help but I feel like I am being suffocated by all of you. I love the help, but some times I just want to do things on my own. And the things that I can't do, I will definitely ask your help with. Deal?" I asked as I looked back and forth between the two of them.

"We're sorry Danielle it's just it felt kind of nice being able to help you when you needed it. We missed out on so much. Not being able to help you with your homework, or teach you how to cook. We missed out on your first crush, and first broken heart. Heck we even missed out on your first steps and words. I could go on forever with the things we missed out on. I guess we both just want to be here for the rest." My aunt said to me as she started to cry.