Chapter Fifteen!

Danielle's Prov:

Being with Luke is like being with someone who knows me completely. When we were in the car the conversation flowed easily. Nothing about the situation was awakward, I could feel my nerousness leaving my body.

Before I knew it the car stopped. "Were here." Luke said to me as he put the car in park. He got out of the car and walked over to my side. He opened the door for me and helped me out.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome beautiful." He said to me as he shut the door. He went to the back of the truck and got out a picknic blanket and a basket. He came over to where I was waiting for him, and grabbed my hand. I was so caught up in Luke that I didn't even notice where we were. I took a good look around. We were at a lake. It was absoultely beautiful. He lead me over to where we were completely surronded by tears, in an exculded area. He let go of my hand to spread out the blanket.

After he was done he sat down and looked up at me. "Are you going to sit down?" I just smiled and nodded my head. I sat down and noticed that Luke shuffled closer to me. "You know we really don't know much about eachother."

He was right about that. There was so many things I didn't know about him. Like why did him and his sister live with my family? What happened to his family? Why is tabby the way she is? Why does he like me? "So what do you think we shoud do about it?" I asked him as I turned to look at him.

"Well, why don't we play truth or truth?"

"I thought it was truth or dare?"

I heard him chuckle. "Well yes oringally that is the game, but there is also a game called truth or truth."

"Okay well how do you play it?"

"Well it's the same as truth and dare, expect there is no dare. It's all truth, you have to answer and question the person your playing with ask, no matter what. You only get one skip. Which means you don't have to answer that one question. But once you use it, you can never use it again. So are you up for it?" He asked me.

"Yeah why not. How about you start." I said to him.

"Okay, why do you push everyone around you away from you?" Wow I wasn't expecting him to ask me that. Well at least not right away. I could use my skip, but that meant I wouldn't be able to say it again.

"Well I have never been able to rely on anyone. I have been alone my whole life. I'm not use to having people care about me. The only perople who did care about me only pretended because they had to." He was about to reply, but I honestly didn't want to hear his response. "So why do you and your sister live with my family?

He looked at me for a while, I honestly thought he wasn't going to response. I was about to tell him he could not asnwer, that we didn't have to play, but he finally spoke up. "My parents were killed a while back. They were close friends with your grandmother and aunt, we were all like family more then anything. Your grandmother was listed as there godmother. So when they died she took us in. We've been with her ever since." I looked over at him to see that he had tears in his eyes. He quickly rbbed his eyes and put a smile on his face.