01: Her Dream and His Achievement

The 'clicks' and 'clacks' of her black Christian Louboutin boots echoed loudly as Naeun walks confidently inside the building of her modeling agency as if its her own runway.

As she walk down the hall, every head snaps on her direction and their mouth parted upon looking at one of the most famous model in and out of South Korea. Clad in a black bodycon dress, everyone seem to be left under her spell.

Earlier, Naeun received a call prior her waking hour which left the model to be in a foul mood until right now. As a result, she didn't stop to greet a single worker inside the workplace and she even quicken her pace. She spotted a few familiar colleagues around the area but she doesn't even stop walking and went straight ahead instead.

She finally reached the project manager's office and after a curt knock, she threw the door open and saw her friend seating prettily over her office desk.

"Ah, finally! The super model has arrived!" Her friend, who happen to be also the project manager of the modeling agency, beamed at her upon entering.

Naeun groan at the female and let her still ragged body from last night's photoshoot to slump back on a couch. With a furrowed brows she muttered, "Ugh, Jung Eunji. How can you be so energetic at this hour?"

A giggle erupted from the project manager and jog to Naeun's side.

"I know exactly what you need!" Eunji said sing-songly and handed her a cup. "An ice-cold black coffee for a grumpy Nangni."

True to her words, Naeun's eyes lit up at the sight of the Starbucks coffee. She reached for the cup like a silly child and swiftly snatching it away from her friend's hands. As the tang yet sweet taste of the liquid kissed her lips, a soft sigh escaped her mouth and she instantly broke into a smile.

"I guess the rumors are true. The well-known super model Son Naeun is indeed a real sucker for coffee!" Eunji laugh at her own remark but the female being talked about just rolled her eyes.

"It's eight o'clock and I should still be asleep! I wouldn't be this grumpy if you didn't called me too early to go here. Speaking of that, what is so important that you have to force me to go here?" Naeun said as she finish sipping on her venti.

With that, the project manager grin even more wider and went back to her office desk to fetch a sealed document then she quickly threw it on the model's lap.

​​​​​​"See it for yourself." Eunji said with a smug smile which caused Naeun's brows to shoot up.

After carefully placing her coffee on a table, Naeun pick up the envelope from her thighs and carefully tore the lids open. Inside rest a contract from Harper's Bazaar New York and her eyes grew wide. It states here that the fashion magazine is inviting her to an exclusive photoshoot and that she will be the cover for their May release.

She was too dumbfounded that she didn't realized that she already drop the document.

"Yah, Son Naeun! Are you not happy? This is Harper's Bazaar New York!" Eunji shook her shoulder happily and mumbled her congratulations to the model but Naeun was too overwhelmed to even hear.

"I'm.. I'm going to New York. I will be in Harper's Bazaar's magazine cover. I'm going to New York." She whispered repeatedly over to herself and only on the fifth time did she stood up and hug her friend. With a tear-stained face she finally exclaimed, "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, my dream has finally came true!"

"I know! That's why I wanted you to go here instead of talking about it over the phone. The girls will be so proud of you if they knew!"

The two female hugged each other for a long while and the former grumpy model was now laughing and crying at the same time. She was feeling delighted, she was feeling good. Why wouldn't she if her most awaited moment has finally arrive.