09: Jealous and Jittery

Since the confirmation of her withdraw from her later projects, Naeun has been facing a really rough week.

Her, the Project Team and the agency itself has made a decision that she will only be finishing up all the remaining photoshoots, commercial tapings, and runways for the whole month July which gives her a four week long hustle.

She was actually glad that the agency did not question her sudden withdrawal anymore since Hayoung, a talented and a well-known supermodel like her, will take over her projects, but regret is still obvious on them. Why? Because she is Son Naeun! She is considered now as a world-wide supermodel after making a name in the fashion world. Of course it will be regretful to let go of such wonderful offers.

But she had to. For her baby, she had to.

Luckily, for the past weeks, her morning sickness has gradually subsided and her stomach no longer churn much whenever she smell something off.

Also, despite of having a very tight schedule, she still able to get plenty of rest courtesy to Jung Eunji who arranged her schedule very well just to ensure the safety of the baby.

Yes, her pregnancy has been tough specially that she has to do finish her works but there is also Lee Taemin, the ever so caring and sweet CEO, who supports her, take care of her, and always being patient with her no matter how crazy she gets.

There are also times where he was the one who is fetching her after her schedules instead of Mr. Jang.

The two also has grown closer.

Taemin would always leave the LFG at an hour early than the usual to help the helpers to prepare their food. As Naeun is almost at the end of her first trimester, he has been a lot stricter with her diet and ensure that both the mother and the baby get the enough nutrients that they need.

Since then, Naeun stopped eating inside her room and she started joining the man on dinner.

Apparently, food was the key to dissolve whatever awkwardness they felt for one another before.

Just like her days for the past weeks, Naeun is bone tired after a six long hours of shoot and like the usual, Mr. Jang is already waiting for her in the carpark.

"Thank you for your hardwork, Naeun-ssi. It is nice working with you."

The shoot director and the rest of the crew bowed down politely to the supermodel and Naeun did the same.

"Ah, nae. Thank you so much!" She said and tried masking her tiredness by mustering a wide smile. "Please take care on your way home."

The crew bowed their heads once more and, one by one, they turn to left the venue. Naeun was also about to leave but then an unfamiliar person walked up to her holding a bouquet of pink roses and baby breaths.

"Miss Son Naeun, someone left this on the office and it's name after you."

The man, which she now recognized as one of Eunji's team member, handed her the fresh flowers. Naeun did not really looked surprise since she used to receive a lot of flowers, chocolates and other gifts from both her fans and former suitors.

On and before her modeling career, Naeun has been recognized as an it girl and she is so popular among men.

Models, celebrities, and men with big names tried courting her but no one really caught her eyes. All of them are good looking. All has an outstanding recognitions on their respective fields but none of them is able to break through her impenetrable heart. It is not because she's ruthless but perhaps it's because she's too busy with making her dreams come true.