03: Woes and Worries

Naeun thought that she just had her most comfortable sleep that she ever have in her life.

The warm, golden rays of the sun coming from the slightly parted curtains made her eyes to slowly flutter open and her lips automatically formed into a gentle smile. There is a mild pounding present on her head but she chose to shove it away since aside from today is actually her day off, she felt a little renewed after a long, fitful sleep.

Still smiling, she stretched her limbs with a start and as she do, she felt a slight movement coming from her left. The source of it was too close, it was coming directly beside her and that when she realized that she woke up from an unfamiliar room.

As far as she can remember, her room was a mixture of rose gold and chromosome shades but right now, all that she can see were white and gray.

The bed also felt foreign. Gone was her silk bedsheet and thick furry blanket as a gray cotton one is currently hugging her naked body.

Her sudden realization jolt her up from the bed with a start earning a muffled groan from the person beside her. Naeun's heart was beating loudly as she lifted up the blanket to peek under it and she confirmed that she don't really have anything on. It wouldn't be a problem if she's on her own bedroom, she thought, but right now she's obviously not.

The guy shifted on the bed, turning around silently, and now he's facing her. And on that very moment, Naeun has finally lost it and she screamed at the top of her lungs, waking up the sleeping man beside her with a start.

"AAHHHH!!" Naeun screamed on a high-pitched tone to the point that the house almost shook. "WHO ARE YOU?!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Taemin shouted back clueless but as soon as he realized that a girl is looking at him with fright, his eyes bulged and he pulled the blanket to cover himself up. "WHAT IN THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME?!"

As he pulled the covers, not a single inch of the blanket left to hide Naeun's nakedness in front of him and the sight automatically turned both of his eyes and mouth open wide.

Taemin was completely stunned upon seeing her perfect body fully exposed that left him staring dumbfoundedly but he suddenly felt his body left the bed and a sharp pain erupted right from his face. Just a moment earlier, he was lying comfortably on the bed and the next moment, he was lying face first on the cold floor. He can't believe it! The stranger woman just kicked him hardly off the bed!

"YAAAH!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!" Naeun screamed once again out of panic as her body got exposed and she reflexively kicked the unknown man with great force.

A groan escaped from Taemin's lips as he pushed himself to sit, protectively covering his private part with a discarded red leather dress he fetched somewhere. As he sit up, drops of red liquid stained the floor and he realized that it was coming from his nose.

"You!! You brutal, loud woman! You broke my nose!" He said through gritted teeth but Naeun just look at him angrily.

"That serves you right! You pulled the blanket leaving me naked! And you even had the guts to stare, you pervert!" Naeun's hand landed on the pillow beside her and she quickly throw it over the naked Taemin which worsen his nose bleed.

"Who did you just called pervert?! I didn't even know how we end up here—wait, we didn't... We didn't do 'it', do we? Tell me that we didn't!"

Panic rose over Taemin's head which made his voice to quiver a bit. But he knew better.

Taemin glance at the girl in horror as glimpses of what happened last night rushed back into his sober self. On his pounding head, he remembered the a woman in a red dress went to dance with him on the middle of the crowd and took out his wits as they sway.