Silence Breaks Barriers

I PROMISED A NEW CHAPTER SO HERES A NEW CHAPTER ENJOY DONT FORGET TO FAVE AND COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED :)
___________________________________
Jordan looked at Liam and sighed heavily. Even looking at his friend, he couldn't begin to get the words out. The incident had happened less than twenty four hours ago, and by now, the extend of what he had done had finally sunk in.

"You lost your temper, didn't you..." Liam murmured softly, trying to keep his expression as flat as possible. Zach, on the other hand, had his teeth and fists clenched. He had to have been absolutely livid. Liam, on the other hand, had expected something like this to happen. Jordan wasn't patient, nor was he kind. He could fake it for a small amount of time, but eventually, he would hit his limit, like he had most likely done with Will.

Slowly, Jordan nodded. Even though he had yet to speak, a lump began to form in his throat. Will had left his room once, and Jordan had honestly wished he hadn't. What he had seen was horrifying, and he couldn't get it out of his head. Will knew that Zach was here, and he still hadn't come out of the room. Jordan knew him well enough to know that was bad.

"Did you hit him?" Liam murmured.

"I bet he did a lot more than that," Zach spat.

For a moment, Liam took his attention of of his friend, and put it on Zach. "Hm?"

Without looking up, Zach explained himself. "Will can take a punch. It's words that really fucking get to him," the kid growled. "So, what did you say after you hit him, you fucking asshole?" Zach asked, his voice harsh and unforgiving.

Jordan cleared his throat for what had to be the thousandth time that conversation. "I called him a bitch."

"What else?" Zach asked. "That's not enough to make something like this happen."

Jordan said nothing, and only stared at the ground.

"Fucking tell me!" Zach screamed, getting up to grab the older man and force the words out of him. Before he could make his way across the room, Liam managed to grab him and hold him back.

The man squeezed his eyes shut. "I told him I didn't want to see his ugly fucking face anymore," he whispered. He knew exactly what he had said, as the words refused to stop smothering him since they had left his mouth.

"You...what?" Zach growled. "Are you fucking stupid?!" Zach screamed, trying to pull himself out of Liam's grasp. He wanted to strangle this man, kill him, and watch him fall lifelessly to the ground.

"Zach, calm down-"

"How am I supposed to fucking calm down?!" Zach screeched. "He's going to kill himself, you idiot! Do you even know what the fuck you did?"

Jordan's mouth moved, but no words came out. Of course he did. How could he not know? Will was already beginning to slice himself to ribbons, and he had a feeling that things were only going to get worse

"I'm sorry," he whispered, shaking his head as he spoke.

"Fucking sick bastard," Zach shot back. "I'm going to try and talk to him," he then muttered, and without speaking or looking at the other two men, he made a beeline for Will's door.

But, no matter how much he knocked on the door, he refused to open it. "Will? Are you alright?"

"What the fuck do you think?" Will shot back from behind the door. Good, at least he was still breathing.

"Can I talk to you?"

"No, uh."

"...Oh. Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Maybe later."

"Honestly, I don't know if you're going to be alive later."

"I'm sorry." For a while, there was silence. Zach had no idea what to do; the boy had never been this difficult before. Understandable, yes, but it only scared him more. What if the kid killed himself, and he couldn't do anything about it? "Please leave. I really don't want to talk right now. I'm sorry."