Chapter 1

Maya POV
My babies are starting 8th grade today! Ryan and Brooke are my youngest they're twins. Except Ryan is older by 2 minutes. Justin is a senior and Zoey's a junior. Lucas and I never expected to be teaching 4 kids at once on meeting the world! Of course Justin and Zoey help teach the twins. Lucas came downstairs and we kissed each other. Good morning sweet heart. I smiled Luca and I have been together since 8th grade. It's a very special grade to us. Lucas has been teaching 8th grade math since Justin was born. So Lucas are you ready to teach the kids again? Lucas smiled don't worry Maya I'll take good care of them. We kissed again until Ryan walked into the room. Ew gross get a room if you're gonna do that. We both looked at each other and started to have a full make out session. Oh my god! Ryan yelled. He covered his eyes and ran out. Lucas smiled at me. You do realize you still half to give him breakfast? I pouted ugh fine if I really half to. Justin and Zoey walked in with Ryan close behind. Zoey where's your sister? She shrugged I don't know she's been trying on outfits all morning. I went to her room and knocked on the door. Brookie are you ok? She opened the door wearing a bunch of mismatched clothes. Mom I'm so nervous I can't do anything wrong! Brooke looked like she was about to cry. Oh Brooke don't worry just wear something that says you! She rolled her eyes oh my gosh mom your so old! No one cares about your real self anymore! I laughed just as Zoey came. Don't worry mom I'll help her. I smiled Zoey was a really good big sister. I ran back down to the kitchen and kissed Lucas goodbye while he left with the boys. Pretty soon I would have the whole house to myself.