Chapter 14

I'm sorry I meant to update like a week ago! I've been super busy, but I finished this chapter so yay! Also I realized that my fanfic has the same title as another GMW fanfic. IT IS A COMPLETE COINCIDENCE I PROMISE I DID'NT STEAL IT OR ANYTHING!!
-------------------------------------------------
Brooke POV
Ryan has been gone for about half an hour now and I'm insanely bored. Faith and I we're having fun watching tv until Clayton started crying. He will not shut up! I've changed him, fed him and even sang to him, but nothing will work! He was starting to calm down when there was a knock at the door which made him lose it again. I groaned and opened the door, it was Jake. I sighed Jake I don't have time for you I'm babysitting. He smirked then I guess we'll play parents. I laughed okay we can play if you can get Clay to stop crying. He took the screaming kid in his hands and started making funny faces. Clayton immediately stopped crying and started giggling. Jake shrugged I have a special gift with children. He started to look around why isn't Ryan here? I rolled my eyes he snuck out with Brianna a little bit ago, but he's coming back and then you and I can go out. Jake smiled good because they are having a special screening of "Finding Nemo" down at the theater. I almost screamed Finding Nemo was my absolute favorite movie! What time does it start?! Jake looked at the clock hesitantly it starts at 6:30 and it's already 6:10. Hopefully Ryan will be back by 6:15 so we can leave. I prayed that Ryan would come back or I was about to kill someone. We waited around talking and laughing until 6:20. I groaned sorry Jake, but it looks like we'll miss the movie. He sighed why don't you text Ryan to see if he's on his way home? I texted him and he immediately responded. He said that he'll be home in about 10 minutes. I shrugged I'm sure the twins will be fine on their own for 10 minutes. Jake gave me a questioning look are you sure you wanna do this? I nodded yes don't worry Ryan will get home way before my parents and no one will ever know! We grabbed our coats and put the babies in the crib. I locked the door real fast and ran to the elevator if we hurried we could just make it!
Maya POV
Lucas and I ended up going mini golfing because our movie was sold out. We finished the last hole and were ready to go home an hour earlier than expected. I grabbed Lucas's hand come on let's go see the kids. Maybe if we get there early enough Ryan can still go out. I rushed to the apartment missing my babies immensely. I was walking down the hall when I noticed a door open. IT WAS OUR DOOR! Lucas! I screamed. He came rushing over and saw the open door. Maybe it's just nothing I thought. Maybe the kids are inside all safe and it was just an accident. I ran in and went to the nursery. I almost started crying when I walked in, both babies were safe and asleep in their cribs. My only question is where are my baby sitters?! Maya! Lucas yelled from downstairs. Ryan and Brooke's coats, boots and cell phones are gone. If they were kidnapped no one would let them grab that stuff. I was furious with the twins, they couldn't be responsible for just a couple hours! You know Lucas sighed Justin and Zoey never were like this. When they had to babysit they actually babysat. I nodded I wish Ryan and Brooke would look up to them more. We were just about to call someone when we heard a small voice outside the door. I heard them say under their breath oh crap.
Ryan POV
I got to still go out with Brianna! We decided to just go bowling and then for some ice cream. I of course creamed her in bowling, but we still had fun laughing and talking. I was almost finished with the ice cream when Brooke texted me. She wanted to know when I would be home. I honestly don't care when I come home, I can sneak in the window any time. I decided to tell her 10 minutes even though it would be longer. Bri looked at me with concern, is everything okay? I smiled yes everything's fine! We talked for another 5 minutes before I walked Brianna home. On my way back I got another text asking if I was home yet. Why would Brooke ask that if she was home?! Then it hit me Jake must've took her somewhere and she left the babies thinking I would be home soon. I started to run as fast as I could to our apartment. We're so stupid thinking we could ditch this babysitting thing. I ran down the hallway and our door was open. Well that's never a good sign I mumbled. I walked over and peeked in hearing voices. It was mom and dad crap! I guess one of them heard me because mom turned around looking furious. Ryan Samuel Friar get in here now! I slowly walked over to the couch and gave a small smile. So how was your guys date? Mom clapped her hands together. Well it was great we went mini golfing and then decided to come home and let you guys off early. Yet we get here to find the babies alone and the door wide open with not a babysitter in sight. I gave a small laugh, funny story about that you guys are really going to laugh. Dad rolled his eyes before you explain where is Brooke. I shrugged well she's out with Jake. You see we both wanted to go out tonight, but we had to babysit. So we took turns first I went out with Brianna. I had one hour and my one hour expired right now I said looking at the clock. Brooke was so impatient that she left the babies early so I really didn't do anything wrong here. I started to leave when my dad stopped me. Didn't we specifically tell you that you weren't allowed to go out with Brianna tonight? Darn it I groaned, let me guess I'm grounded. Both my parents nodded yep now go to your room and stay there. I trudged upstairs and slammed the door I hate being grounded. Brooke should've never left the babies like that. Although I shouldn't have ever left so I guess it's kinda both our faults.

Sorry if this chapter was short/boring!