Chapter 15

Brooke POV
The movie was ending and my phone started going crazy. I checked my phone and Ryan had sent me like 60 messages. Most of them were saying WE'RE BUSTED GET HOME NOW! Wait OMG mom and dad know we left! I grabbed Jake's arm come on I need to get home! We rushed through the streets careful not to get run over or anything. I stopped in my hallway and turned to Jake. Thanks for taking me tonight it was really fun. He smiled yeah I'm sorry you and Ryan got in trouble. I shrugged it was worth it well bye. I was about the walk away when Jake grabbed my hand and pulled me close. He leaned in and our lips smashed together. We started to have a full make out session when my phone beeped again. I pulled away, well bye. I started walking to my door with my bright red cheeks. I just had my first kiss ever with Jake Fried. Maybe this night hadn't been a total waste and for once I was grateful that Ryan had me sneak out. I walked in still in a daze from the kiss. My parents were on the couch glaring at me. Brooke Riley Friar go to your room! mhm I said walking upstairs. I don't have a care in the world right now. Someone could do something horrible right now and I would still be happy because I just had my first kiss! I know I keep saying that, but it sounds so good! I walked into my room and Faith's crib was in there. Wait.What.Is.Going.On. MOM!!!!!! I screamed running downstairs. Why is Faith's crib in MY room?! Mom smiled Brooke since you decided to be irresponsible with Faith you get to babysit her permanently. She lives in your room now so she'll always be near you. Oh and you and Ryan are grounded for a month.
(Isn't it weird how they always end up getting grounded? Huh.)
I screamed mom dad you cannot do this to me! Brooke stop acting like a baby and go to your room. NO IM NOT GOING TO MY ROOM BECAUSE ITS NOT MY ROOM ANYMORE! I REFUSE TO SLEEP IN THERE. Dad shrugged fine find your own place to sleep. UGGHHHH I stomped upstairs and slammed the door. Faith started crying which really ticked me off. Faith shut up! I spent the rest of the night sending angry texts to Bri and Jake who both felt sorry for me.
Ryan POV
I.Am.Sharing.My.Room.With.A.Baby. I glared at Clay all night while he played in his crib. Why couldn't he have been a girl? Then even if this had happened mom and dad wouldn't make me share a room with my sister. I decided to go see how Brooke was doing with Faith. Hopefully they haven't killed each other yet. Faith may be only a couple months old, but she is 20 pounds of pure sass. I knocked on Brooke's door and walked in. She was angrily texting someone and mumbling to herself. She looked up at me, Ryan what happened?! Well I came home when the hour was up and mom and dad came home earlier. They punished me and that's when I tried to warn you, but it was too late. She sighed Ryan I'm sorry I shouldn't have left the twins all alone. I shrugged it's cool I would've done the same thing. So how do we get our own rooms back? She shrugged maybe if we're really good for a while and we don't fight they'll think we learned our lesson. I shook my head we will never be done learning our lesson from them.

Annnddddd that lesson is done. Wow that sucked😂 BUT WAIT THIS IS IMPORTANT! How would you guys feel if I skipped ahead a couple years so then the babies could actually talk to Ryan and Brooke and we could see how they like having little siblings? Comment below please!!!!!!