Chapter 11

This is gonna be a short chapter because then I'm gonna skip forward 9 months to the babies being born.
----------------------------------------------
Ryan POV
I'm dead I'm so dead. I've been in my room for almost an hour now. Finally the door opened, but it was just Brooke. She handed me another ice pack, my eye is still throbbing. Hey have you heard anything from mom and dad about my punishment? She shook her head, no all they keep talking about are the new babies. I laughed you know these babies are saving my butt, because if they weren't coming dad would've been up here a long time ago. After talking for a few more minutes mom and dad finally came. I could tell my dad was still angry. Ryan William Friar what were you thinking getting into a fight?! Dad I- no he shouted there's no excuse for this kind of behavior in this house! I'll probably have 20 parents call about the safety of their child now! And it's because of the stupidity of my own son! I could feel a lump in my throat. Dad has never been so harsh to me. I really wanted to cry from all those things he just said, but I'm not crying in front of my parents. He kept yelling, sometimes I think you don't even have a brain! Because if you did you wouldn't be so dumb! Lucas mom said putting her hand on him, he's just a kid. I couldn't take it anymore! Ok dad I'm sorry! But how would you feel if day after day someone teased you?! Or threatened you endlessly and you couldn't take it anymore?! Daniel everyday would come up to me and call me a teachers pet or kiss up. He would send me threatening text messages saying if I didn't get his grade up in your class I'd be sorry. So that's why we got in a fight because you just half to give me an A! Both of my parents stood dumbfounded at my outburst. Yeah that's what I thought I snapped. Ryan why didn't you tell us about this? I shrugged yeah like I'm gonna have my dad stand up for me at school. It would've made everything worse. My mom shook her head no it would've been better. Because if you told an adult they could've done something. She was right if I had told someone about Daniel they could've helped me or stopped him. I probably wouldn't have even gotten in the fight. I sighed you guys are right I'm sorry I guess I wasn't using my brain. My dad sat next to me, Ryan I'm sorry for yelling so hard. Your moms right you are only 13 and sometimes I forget that. Except we still need to punish you because you got suspended from school. So you're grounded for the week you're suspended and a week after that. I nodded ok fine, but are you really pregnant with twins? My mom nodded excitedly yep! Do you know the gender yet? She laughed yes, but we're not telling until they are born. I sighed that will be a loonnngggg time away.
(So the next chapter will take place 9 months from now so it will be Christmas Eve!)