Chapter 13

Thank you guys for the reads!
------------------------------------------------
Brooke POV
It's been 5 months since the babies were born. Faith can hold her own bottle and is rolling a lot now. Clay can roll too and is trying to make sounds. He can say da almost saying dad, but not quite yet. Justin doesn't live here anymore so Ryan is enjoying having his own room. I was watching tv when my mom came in sighing. She sat next to me and put her head on my shoulder. Ahhhh she sighed I pushed her away. Something wrong mom? She looked at me and jutted out her lip. Brooke I love you very much, but I can't stand it anymore. I haven't been out with your father for months and I hate it! I laughed mom is there something you want me to do? She gave a dramatic gasp I would never- well if you insist on helping me. I need you and Ryan to watch the twins on Friday. I smiled mom I would love to watch the twins, but don't count on Ryan. She smirked Brookie I've known Ryan for 13 years I know just how to convince him. I lifted my eyebrow so you're going to threaten him? She gave an evil laugh if he doesn't say yes he'll be sorry the next time he gets in trouble. She got up and ran to his room. I rolled my eyes sometimes I swear my mom is a 13 year old girl trapped in a 35 year olds body. I can't blame her she did half to grow up pretty fast. Dad and her had Justin when they were only 18 right after graduation. Dad went to college and then they had Zoey when they were 19. She was pulling 2 jobs while switching the kids from my grandparents house to daycare. She never got to be young and free after high school, she had to grow up and raise 2 children. By the time Ryan and I came along they had more money and were able to buy our apartment that we live in now. I never realized how responsible they had to be as young adults. They could've done abortion or adoption, but they stuck through it and here we are now.
Ryan POV
Mom came in with that look on her face. The look that she wanted me to be mature and do something stupid. Ryannnn she said in a song voice. How would you like to babysit on Friday night? I rolled my eyes no I'm not babysitting I already have plans. She shrugged then I guess I'll just have to ground you because of that vase you broke. Mom I broke that vase when I was 5 and it was Brooke who pushed me into it! She sighed well you haven't been bad lately, just please do this! I groaned ok mom fine I'll babysit for you. She came over and hugged me thank you thank you! I guess Brianna won't be that mad. I grabbed my phone and texted her: Hey looks like our date will be a little more complicated... I felt really bad because she was looking forward to it. Oh well we can work something out.
Brooke POV
Zoey left a couple hours ago and my parents are about to leave soon. Ryan looks nervous like he's hiding something. Mom picked up Clayton and kissed him. She turned to my dad Lucas maybe we shouldn't go. What if the babies get upset or something? Dad laughed Maya we are leaving come on. He pulled her out the door as she blew kisses to the twins. Finally they left! So Ryan do you want to watch a movie or- I stopped. He was grabbing his jacket and phone heading for the window. Ryan what are you doing we are babysitting tonight! He turned to me no Brooke you are babysitting I'm going out. Don't worry I'll be back in 1 hour and then you can leave and go somewhere with Jake. Don't worry no one will ever know a thing! Wait Ryan- he climbed out the window before I could finish. I went over to the play pen and looked at the twins well I guess it's just us tonight.