Chapter 6

I would like to dedicate this chapter to some people everyone that helped me decide the ending. Also my friend Grace who gave me this idea when I was freaking out😂
----------------------------------------------

Lucas POV
Things have been so quiet around here lately. It's been 2 days since the big fight. Brooke's grounded for a month and Ryan is grounded for 2 weeks. They won't even talk to each other and at dinner all they do is stare. Lucas Maya said we haven't been on a date in forever. I sighed Maya do you really think we should leave when the twins won't even talk to each other? What about Justin and Zoey? I thought about this, ok let's go on a date Friday night (tomorrow). Maya jumped up and kissed me. I was still a little hesitant, but what's the worst that can happen?
(Skip to tomorrow)
Lucas POV
The school day went by like usual. I tried to make Brooke and Ryan be partners in math, but they refused. This is getting ridiculous I miss all the jokes and laughs they had with each other. I walked in the door and almost ran over Zoey. Hey wait where are you going? Zoey tried to get past me, I'm going to a party and then sleeping over at Emma's. You guys gave m permission on Monday. She ran past me before I could stop her. At least Justin would be here to make sure the twins don't kill each other. As if on cue Justin came down stairs with his car keys. I blocked the door with my entire body. Woah Justin you can't go anywhere. No dad this is the biggest party of the year and besides I was already given permission. I rolled my eyes Justin please I'm begging you to stay home tonight. He looked at me and then at the door and then back at me again. Hey dad look the twins are talking! I ran over to the stairs when I hear the door shut. Yep he was gone and now the twins would be home alone together. Maya's been really looking forward to this and it would break her little heart if we didn't go. Ryan come down here I yelled. Ryan stomped down the stairs frowning. Hey buddy what's the matter? He groaned dad I'm so bored why do I half to be grounded? Don't worry it will be over soon I laughed. Anyway tonight you and Brooke will be home alone and I don't want any fighting. He rolled his eyes, like we'll actually be talking to each other. I put my hands on his shoulders Ryan remember you are .older by 2 minutes. Which means you're her older brother set an example for your little sister. He rolled his eyes yeah like that will happen and you can't make me. I shrugged ok fine do what you want. Maya came running down stairs in a little black dress and red heels. Ready? She nodded excitedly, let's go! I turned to Ryan be good. He stomped back upstairs groaning and mumbling. I kissed Maya don't worry let's go.
Ryan POV
I'm really sick and tired of this whole 2 minutes older thing. Just because I'm older doesn't mean Brooke can't apologize. Now I'm left alone with her probably close to midnight. I'm not really supposed to watch tv or have my phone, but since no one else is home why not? I quietly slipped into my parents room. I know exactly where my phone is, it's in the third drawer of the dresser under dad's ties. I pulled the drawer and it wouldn't open. I tried harder and harder, but it wouldn't move. Wow thanks mom and dad I guess they don't trust me. I sighed and ran downstairs to watch tv. I put in a movie and laid on the couch, this was the start to a great night.
Brooke POV
I was stuck at home with Ryan and nothing to do. I texted Bri asking if she could come over. Did I mention we made up? We decided that best friends are way more important than any guy. Jake on the other hand was a little harder to make up with. I tried telling him how sorry I was and that he doesn't half to trust me. We're not dating anymore, but we're still friends. Suddenly I heard the tv on, wait a minute Ryan and I aren't allowed to watch tv! Now I can finally get back at him for getting me grounded FOR A MONTH. I rushed downstairs grabbed the remote and turned off the tv. Hey I was watching that! Ryan yelled. You know you're not supposed to be watching tv. Ryan rolled his eyes what are you gonna do? Blackmail me oh wait you already did that once. That's when everything started to come back. Yeah well at least I didn't break a promise! People say I can't be trusted, but what about you! I can't tell you anything, not that I would want to. Ryan had this look of hurt on his face and I wanted to cry again. That's it I'm out of here expect these to be the last words I ever speak to you. Ryan got up, no if anyone's leaving it's me and I will never speak to you again. We both charged for our bedrooms. Fine! I yelled and slammed my door. Fine! Ryan yelled and slammed his door louder. I slammed it again so I could have the last word. He opened his door and slammed it so hard the whole house shook and that's when I heard the glass shatter.
Ryan POV
I slammed my door harder, she can't have the last word. I didn't mean to slam it so hard, but when I did the picture of us fell off my wall. The glass shattered everyone, but luckily not on me. I carefully picked up the picture and looked at it. The photo was taken last summer on our birthday.
*FLASHBACK*
We have this whole backyard decorated like a restaurant how stupid. Brooke really wanted her 13th birthday to be special. She begged me for months on this idea and I finally gave up and said yes. My parents promised me I could have a re-do party if I wanted. It's not that bad though everyone's at tables or on the dance floor and having a good time. I walked over to a tree with a swing and sat down. Brianna came over and sat next to me. She's basically my sister. Hey Ryan she smiled. I smiled back and looked at her. She was really pretty tonight and the moon light shined off her eyes. We both started to lean in and our lips began to touch. The kiss only lasted for about 3 seconds. We both pulled apart and blushed a little. Brianna's eyes widened, Ryan you can't tell Brooke we kissed. I won't and that's when Brooke came over. Hey Ryan I want a picture with you! She pulled me over and our parents took the picture. I was smiling really big because I had just had my first kiss. With the girl that I've had a crush on since I was 3. Brooke looked at me, and whispered I saw you guys kiss. Brooke I'm so sor- she stopped me and smiled. It's ok Ryan I'm not mad, you two would make a great couple. I smiled thanks Brookie that means a lot that you would be cool with it. She smiled, oh please Ryan don't get all mushy. We laughed and continued into the party.
*FLASHBACK OVER*
My hands trembled, Brooke had been ok if Bri and I dated. Why couldn't I have been the same way with her and Jake? I've been nothing but a jerk to her since she started dating. It was her first boyfriend, she was new to it. I rushed over and opened the door. Brooke was standing in the hallway crying. She looked up at me and then looked back down again embarrassed. I went over and hugged her. At first she was surprised, but then gently cried into my shoulder. Brooke I am sooo sorry for everything. She let go and wiped away the tears. No Ryan I'm sorry, I was such an idiot. I smiled well yeah you kinda were. She laughed and hit me, shut up. So were good? She smiled yeah we're good, I never want to fight with you like that again. Yeah me either so wanna finish that movie? Brooke put her hands on her hips, Ryan Samuel Friar we are grounded! I'm not getting any further punishment because of you! I laughed fine let's just watch till someone comes home. She sighed ok fine let's go. We cuddled up on the couch with each other and started watching Finding Nemo. Pretty soon we drifted off to sleep together.
Lucas POV
Come on Maya! She trailed behind me down the hall in her heels. I just know the twins did something. I whipped open the door and ran upstairs. Ryan's door was opened and there was broken glass everywhere on the floor. Maya! I yelled. Lucas shhh come here! I rushed downstairs and stopped dead in my tracks. Ryan and Brooke we cuddled up on the couch fast asleep. Awwww Maya cooed, they're sleeping like they did when they were babies. Justin and Zoey walked in and saw the two. That's so cute Zoey squealed. I guess they're not fighting anymore commented Justin. Ryan jerked up and saw everyone staring. Brooke he said poking her Brooke wake up. Brooke shot up and saw everyone staring. We can explain they started. Don't I stopped them, as long as you guys aren't fighting anymore everything's good. They shrugged now go to bed it's almost midnight. They started walking to the stairs when Maya stopped them. You're both grounded an extra week for watching tv. They groaned and went back upstairs. Well at least everything's back to normal now. Well it's about time Zoey laughed.
*Yeah I know suckish ending!*
Comment who the next lesson should focus on
- Brooke
- Ryan
- Zoey
- Justin
Comment!!