Chapter 7 Lesson #2

Picture of all the main kids above^^
----------------------------------------------
1 month later
Ryan POV.
Life is going pretty good. Brooke, Brianna, Jake and I are still friends. No ones dating at the moment. Everyone's happy and school is awesome.
Brooke POV.
I woke up to the thunder and rain from outside. What a great start to my Wednesday. Zoey was still asleep and I tried to be super quiet. I'm really nervous I have a HUGE math test today. My dad has been pushing Ryan and I to study all week. I still don't understand it, but Ryan does. If everyone knew he was smarter than me I'd die, so I just pretend to know what's going on. I put on plaid leggings a printed tank top and jean jacket. Bri, Jake and Ryan were already eating breakfast and quizzing each other. We all have the same math class together. Our dad came in so are you guys ready for this test?! We all groaned, he keeps saying that. Well we half to go to school bye dad! I dragged everyone out the door. What's wrong Brooke? Jake asked somewhat concerned. He hasn't fully forgiven me for lying to him and everything. I can't take dad and this stupid test anymore let's just get it over with. We all walked to school and went to our lockers. The new girl Ciara was waiting there. She just moved here a month ago and is all over Jake. He likes her, at least that's what he told Ryan. She doesn't like me because she knows that Jake and I have dated. Brianna squeezed my arm, don't worry Brooke I won't let her bug you today. I smiled Bri doesn't like her either she says she's annoying. Hi Jake she giggled. Your hair looks fantastic today! She started running her fingers through it. I felt jealousy running through me Ciara looked over at me and smirked. Uhh thanks Ciara well I half to go um get ready for class so see you later. You bet she winked and briskly walked away. Jake was staring into space and blocking my locker. Jake move I snapped. He looked up geez Brooke what's wrong you jealous? I felt my face turn red, I couldn't look at him. I slammed my locker and ran away wanting to cry. Brooke wait Bri yelled running after me. I stopped Brianna I can't do this anymore. I can't pretend that I don't care about Jake, I can't keep pretending that I don't care who he flirts with. Bri pulled me into a hug I am so sorry I know how you feel. We pulled away and were interrupted by Ciara. She gave me an icy smile. So Brooke listen you need to give up this crush on Jake. I-I don't know what you're talking about. She rolled her eyes oh please I wasn't born yesterday. Oh and you she said pointing to Bri. I know you have a crush on Ryan, but we will never double date. Brianna clenched her fists, I'm not even allowed to date yet and don't tell me what to do. Ciara laughed oh please pretty soon I'll be telling everyone what to do because I will rule this school. Now I believe you two half to go to Brooke's daddy's class before he writes you both up for detention. She stopped oh wait like he'll actually give you detention. She laughed and walked away. Man I feel bad for her brother that has to live with her Brianna sighed. Wait how do you know she has a brother? He's in my history class Bri shrugged, I think they're twins his names Daniel. Wow first Ciara steals my crush and now she also has a twin brother?! Brianna laughed, it's like she's you from an alternate universe! I rolled my eyes whatever come on we have a math test. I walked into my dad's class and was handed the test. Bri and I crossed our fingers and began.
Ryan POV
Jake made Brooke cry and I was not ok with that. She ran away and I pushed Jake up against the lockers. Why do you half to be such a jerk sometimes? Jake rolled his eyes, oh please Ryan your sister needs to calm down. I wanted to punch him so bad, no one hurts my sister like that and gets away with it. Listen to me if you ever make my sister cry again I'm gonna- hey! We froze as some teacher came over. Jake was still pinned against the lockers. You she said pointing to me what's your name. Um-uh Ryan Friar. The teacher smiled oh your one of Lucas's kids! I nodded slowly, well the teacher laughed I guess we can just forget about this. Have a good day! She walked off not even giving me a warning. A kid walked past me and coughed teachers pet. Jake put his hands on my shoulders, I'm sorry dude. I shouldn't have said that to Brooke and don't listen to that kid he's just jealous. I shrugged yeah we better go take that test. We walked in and started the test. This is so easy!
Brooke POV
This test is so hard.
Ryan POV
#1 is A
#2 is D
#3 is D
#4 is B
Brooke POV
What am I doing?!
#1 is I think C
#2 guessing A
#3 is D
#4 umm A?
I'm guessing on almost all the questions. Oh well looks like I won't become a math teacher.
Ryan POV
I know almost every question. When I'm older I'm thinking of doing something with math. I hope Brooke is doing as good as I am. I was the first to finish the test and while walking back the same kid coughed teachers pet. I glared at him, who even is this guy?! The bell rang and everyone left, but the kid stopped me at my locker. Hey you're Ryan right? I nodded suspiciously yeah and I have no idea who you are. Well I'm Daniel sand I just moved here a month or so ago. Cool well I half to go now. Wait Daniel grabbed my arm how did you get on that teachers good side? You mean my dad? Daniel laughed ohhh so it's a little father son thing. I glared at him, I'm not a teachers pet. Oh yeah then why didn't that teacher give you detention? I shrugged this doesn't even concern you! Daniel pushed me and I slammed into the lockers. Listen he said coming closer, I want a good grade in that class so you're gonna put in a good word for me. No I won't, he stopped you'll be very very sorry if you don't. He laughed and walked away. Man I hate school.