Uh Oh

Thud

"JAMES POTTER!!! WHAT DID YOU DO NOW?"

~Flashback (whoosh)(Potter Manor 2020)~

Third Person

"Ok everyone. We're leaving." An old Harry Potter yelled from the doorway. All the adults we're leaving to go to the annual ministry ball. This was a no-kids event so Harry and Ginny Potter let their godson Teddy Lupin babysit just about every child in their family. Some of them weren't even related. Just then a stampede of kids rushed down the stairs and a chorus of "Bye dad" and "Bye Uncle Harry" could be heard. 

"James," Ginny Potter called from the doorway called. "Don't do anything to get you or anyone in trouble."

"You too Freddie." Angelina Weasley said on her way out the door.

"Why do you always assume it's us?" The two boys said in unison.

"Because it is." Said their cousin, Rose Granger-Weasley. James stuck his tongue out at her for this comment. She gave him a smirk and went back to reading her book.

"Bye everyone," Ron Weasley said on his way out the door, with some sort of food in his mouth. Another chorus of byes was heard throughout the room.

"Honestly Ron. At least wait until we get there." Hermione Granger said, pushing Ron through the doorway. "Also be good." She managed to squeeze out before closing the door. As soon as they heard them leave, James and Freddie ran upstairs. Nobody thought very much of it at first, but about 20 minutes later, Victoire Weasley sat herself up from the chair she was sharing with Teddy, her fiance.

"Where are James and Freddie?" She said slightly worried. The 12 remaining kids looked around the room. No one could see them and that was not a good thing. They were the family pranksters, causing trouble everywhere they went. Soon there was a mob of people running up the staircase to James' room. There, they saw James and Freddie sitting on the room's floor. James quickly hid something behind his back.

"James," Teddy said calmly yet firmly. "Hand it over."

"I don't know what you're talking about dear Edward," James said batting his eyelashes from behind his glasses.

"Oh but I think you do. Hand it over." Teddy's voice started to become more firm.

"Freddie catch!" James tossed a golden necklace with a small hourglass in the middle of it to Freddie. Teddy tried to intercept it and ended up smacking it to the ground. There was a collective gasp that came from the 14 kids in the small room. The necklace smashed into bits and soon there was a sandstorm in the room. Lily Potter, the youngest of the group started to cough a lot. She grabbed onto Teddy and soon they were gone with a pop.

~End of Flashback (whoosh)(Grimmauld Place 1995)~

Thud

The whole house went silent before,

"JAMES POTTER!!! WHAT DID YOU DO NOW?"

"Nothing Lily, calm down."

At the mention of their best friends' names, Remus Lupin and Sirius Black's heads whipped around to meet each other's gaze. They immediately stood up and ran upstairs. They opened the door to the attic to find a pile of kids all yelling at each other. 

Once they untangled themselves, they heard a low voice speak.

"Excuse me but, who are you?"

(A/N: Ok so this is a next-gen time travel book. I know so original. Really short, so I'll try to make the next chapter longer. Just to clear things up I'll list the characters under the note here. This is my second book so I hope you like it. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :))

-EB

Characters(by family)

James Sirius Potter

Albus Severus Potter

Lily Luna Potter

Edward(Teddy) Remus Lupin

Rose Granger-Weasley

Hugo Granger-Weasley

Victoire Weasley

Dominique Weasley

Luis Weasley

Frederick II(Freddie) Weasley

Roxanne Weasley

Molly II Weasley

Lucy Weasley

Scorpius Malfoy

(Hope that clears things up :))