Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story

~Flashback~

"So, who dies?"

~End of flashback~

"Sirius, you can't just ask that." Remus hit him in the arm and glared at him.

"What? I'm genuinely curious." He defended himself and smirked. The kids all turned a ghostly shade of white and just looked down at their plates. They all pushed around their food uneasily.

"I do, don't I?" Sirius' face turned solemn. None of the future kids answered. Teddy just nodded his head a little bit as an answer.

"What? You can't die!" Harry shouted and jumped up from his chair.

"Harry, calm down. I'm not dead now am I? When?" 

"End of this year." Teddy barely managed to choke out.

"See Harry? I still have almost a year left."

"Who else?" Remus spoke next

Teddy couldn't speak at this point, so Rose had to speak up. She wasn't much better, but she did manage to get the next couple out.

"So you know why Lily called Teddy her brother?"

"Us?" Remus said shortly and quietly. Once again, the only response was a small and short nod. Tonks leaped up from her seat and hugged Teddy for what seemed like forever. Remus also joined the hug but he was in shock that he would leave his kid so soon. 

"So I've been living at Harry and Ginny's house most of my life. That's the only place I really remember living. That and the burrow." Teddy managed to calm down enough to keep talking. "They've basically been my parents."

"When do we go?" 

"May 2nd, 1998. The Battle of Hogwarts."

"So we win?" Hermione asked with tears in her eyes. Again, the response was a nod.

"Anyone else in this room?" Mrs. Weasley spoke quietly, seeing as she was also crying very hard.

"Dumbledore, Snape, Mad-eye, and uh," Freddie spoke, barely a whisper, but everyone heard him. He didn't want to continue, knowing who was next. "Uncle Fred." He said this barely audible, but the next few minutes were full of shock and sobbing.

"Dumbledore, you die at the end of Uncle Harry's 6th year. Snape, you're also May 2nd. And Mad-eye, you are right before the 7th year starts. You died protecting Uncle Harry. All of you did." Rose continued, vision blurry.

"How do I die?" Fred asked sheepishly.

"You were killed by an explosion outside of the ROR. Also May 2nd. You died smiling."

"Well I still have three years left to cause trouble. It's ok Georgie. You got a mini-me with you still."

"I guess." George just looked at his feet. The color in his face drained out.

"I think that's enough commotion for one day. Let's get some sleep." Mrs. Weasley was still crying as she said this. Everyone quietly made their way upstairs and to bed. Almost everyone was asleep when some very odd events occurred.

BANG

"JAMES POTTER YOU COMPLETE IDIOT. WHAT DID YOU DO NOW?"

"Evans. Calm down. I bet there's some sort of explanation for this."

(A/N OOH HOO CLIFFHANGER. Guess whos decided to go off her posting schedule. MEEEEE. I was literally so bored today, so I wrote a whole other chapter. Things are spicing up now. Can you guess what happens next? I bet you can because you guys are really smart. But yeah so I am going off my posting schedule. After not even 4 weeks, I decided to drop it. With the school year ending, I really am trying my hardest to do my best and keep my grades up. I also felt like I was a little confined with my schedule. I would write a little on Saturdays and then completely forget until Wednesday or sometimes even Thursday or Friday. I would then rush and would produce not that good results. So that's just the whole thing about that. If you want a little more info about the whole situation, then I will have an announcement about it out probably tomorrow. Also, sorry this is short. It was a sad chapter and I really didn't know what else to put in here. I have plans for the next two chapters, so those might be out soon also. That's just an FYI. Ok thank you. I'll stop talking and go to bed now. Bye

QOTC: What's your OPT. I don't really have one. If I had to choose, it might be wolfstar. Or jily. Idk though. Comment your answers.

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Peace Out :))