The Call

(A/N Ok so chapter three. Oh boy. If you're reading this, that means you probably read the first two chapters as well. I'm pretty sure I said the exact same thing on my other story. In the first chapter, I spelled Louis's name wrong, but I fixed that in the last chapter if anyone saw that. 

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS. THEY ALL BELONG TO JKR.

Thank you and enjoy :))

James woke up around 1 a.m. to the sound of his ringtone. He immediately woke up the rest of his cousins also. He knew who it was and he did not want to face it.

"I can't answer it. No way. That call will be the death of me." James said to Teddy, who was sitting next to him.

"You have to. You can't just ignore it." Teddy said warning James.

"I guess. I'm going to get in so much trouble." James took a deep breath and answered the call.

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER! HOW DARE YOU PUT YOUR SIBLINGS, RELATIVES, AND SCORPIUS IN THAT MUCH DANGER. WHERE EVEN ARE YOU!" A mad and very tired Ginny Potter yelled from the other side of the screen. She had done a video call so James could see just how angry she was. Tired Ginny was scary enough, but when you mixed the two together, it was like a volcano. By then, most of the past kids and adults had woken up and migrated to the small room.

"We're at Grimmauld place," James said wincing at the volume of the yells.

"NO YOU'RE NOT! THAT WAS THE FIRST PLACE WE LOOKED! YOU ARE MOST DEFINITELY NOT THERE. I WILL ASK YOU ONCE MORE! WHERE IN THE NAME OF MERLIN ARE YOU" Ginny screamed once more. Past Ginny was in the doorway with her eyes the size of plates. All the past Weasleys chuckled quietly at how much she sounded like her mother.

"I think you should really be asking when we are." James' comment just set her off more. Albus elbowed James and sent him a glare. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?" This time it was Hermione's turn to be shocked. Even though she couldn't tell whose voice it was yet, she knew it wouldn't be good.

"Nothing Aunt 'Mione. Just a little joke."

Both (past) Harry and Ron started laughing their heads off. Hermione sent them a death glare and they immediately shut up.

"Actually Aunt 'Mione, James, and Freddie were messing with dad's time-turner and they broke it. So they sent us back in time roughly 25 years." Albus added from besides James.

"YOU DID WHAT?" Yelled a very tired Angelina from her spot on the Potter's couch.

"It's nothing mom." Fred II defended himself. "It was really James' fault. He was the one who broke into Uncle Harry's office anyway. Also, Uncle Harry, you should put more locks on that thing. It was very easy to pick."

"I did. After the last time you two broke in, I had to reinforce it." Said an equally tired Harry Potter who stood up and walked over to his wife. He put an arm on her shoulder and kissed her on her head. (past) Harry and (past) Ginny turned very red and all the Weasley boys glared at (past) Harry. 

"Don't listen to old Freddie here. He's quite delusional." James said with a smirk on his face.

"James," Hermione said slightly calmer.

"Yes Aunt 'Mione?" James said concerned.

"Who else is there?" 

"I'll show you." James flipped the camera to show all of the past kids and adults standing in the room. In front were a very confused and small Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

"Oi! Is that Me?" (future) Ron shouted jumping up from his chair. Everyone laughed at how little Ron had changed. (A/N Why is Ron me lol)

"Honestly Ronald." (future) Hermione said to her husband. He went over and kissed his wife on the head as well. (past) Hermione and Ron turned dark red and looked down at their feet. (past) Harry was laughing his head off and (future) Harry seemed to be laughing as well.