Goodbye.......or not?

(Omg last chap. I'm crying internally. It was so fun writing this and I just wanna thank everyone who has read this and voted on this. It wouldn't be possible without you guys. Ok on with the last chap)

(Unedited cuz I'm tired)

"I can't believe we're leaving today. We've been here for so long." Lily Luna said the next morning at breakfast.

"I know. It was fun." James Sirius laughed.

"Don't even start James. You're gonna be in so much trouble when we get back." Rose smirked 

"Don't remind me. No map. No cloak. No broom. What am I supposed to do all day."

"Something for the greater good of others."

"Sounds boring."

"Good."

"So is this cloak and this map what I think it is?" James asked from his seat at the table.

"Probably. I mean dad got the cloak from Dumbledor but he said it was from you I think and then Dad got the map from Uncle Fred and Uncle George who stole it from Filch."

"And what is this map you're talking about."

"The Mauraders Map. The most useful thing I own other than the cloak. And access to the shop but that's all gone now."

"Whats the shop?"

"It's the shop that Uncle Fred and Uncle George opened in Diagon Alley. Weasley Wizard Wheezes. They sell prank stuff. It's the best. I work there with Freddie over the summer."

"Wow. It seems like the futures not too bad."

"Yeah. Other than detentions and groundings, it's pretty awesome."

"Which he gets a lot. He holds the current record for the most detentions given in a month." Rose pointed out

"Yeah, it's great."

"Mom's calling." Lily Luna announced.

"Oh boy."

"Shush James. Hey mom."

"Hey, sweetie. We just wanted to let you guys know that we'll be there in around 5 minutes. Just be ready ok. It'll just me Me, Dad, Ron, and Hermione." (f) Ginny said from the other side of the phone

"Got it. Everyone's down here."

"Ok. So We're all gonna come there and then we'll have to take you guys back and then come back to take the other people back."

"Ok. We'll see you then"

"Bye." With that, she hung up.

"It'll be pretty weird meeting our older selves." Hermione pointed out

"I guess. None of you guys look very different. Just some grey hair here and there I guess." James Sirius responded.

"Do I still have glasses?" Harry asked

"Yeah."

"Well, that's fantastic."

"Why didn't he just get some contacts?" Hermione asked.

"I dunno. I'm pretty sure he tried them at one point and just hated them. Either that or he wanted to stay on brand. Y'know the whole lightning scar and circle glasses thing." James replied

"That makes sense. People would probably get mad at him for changing them."

"Yeah, I think that was another factor." Just then, a pop was heard. Then a thud. Then shouting.

"Ow! Who's foot it that?"

"I think that's mine."

"Nope! Definitely mine. Stop pulling it 'Mione!"

"Sorry, Harry."

"Ron, if you don't get your fat arse off me I will hex you."

"Jeez, I'm off."

"Good."

"Guy's we have an audience."

"Yeah, I'd hope so."

"Shut up." Four adults quickly shot up from their heap on the floor and straightened out their clothes. Thos four adults were and older Harry Potter, Ginny Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger-Weasley.

"Hi, Dad!" Lily Luna shouted and ran to hug her dad and then her mom

"Hi, Lily." He responded with a warm smile.

"Ok wheres James?" (f) Ginny asked. Everyone stepped back to reveal James Sirius standing there.

"Sorry." He responded in a small voice.

"You should be. You could've put everyone in some serious danger. Don't even try making that joke right now anyone." 

"I know."

"Good."

"Ok, everyone. We are going to take the people from our time back and then we'll have to come back and take the people from the past, back to the past. We'll obliviate everyone so just be ready for that. Is there anyone missing that was in on all of this to start off?" (f)Hermione announced

"I think everyone's here." Mrs. Weasley said, looking around the room.

"Ok great. Thank you so much for taking care of all of them, Molly. Who knows what would've happened if you weren't here."

"It's no problem. They were all very nice."

"Ok, so I think we should get going. We will be back for all the people from the past in a couple of seconds." With that, the people from the future went with a pop and came back like they had never left. "Ok people of the past. Get ready."

"Wait. I wanna say something before we go. Harry, both of you, I'm so sorry we didn't get to see you guys grow up. I just want to let you know that I love you both very much and I'm so sorry we couldn't protect you more." Lily shot up out of her seat with tears pooling in her eyes.

"Thanks, mom. Wow, it's weird saying that. There was nothing you guys could no anyway." (f) Harry said through tears and sniffles. (f) Ginny grabbed his hand and squeezed it. He sent her a grateful smile and wiped his eyes. Lily walked over to (f) Harry and gave him a crushing hug and then did the same to (p) Harry. James did the same with tears in his eyes.

"Well, I think we should get going. Are you all ready?" (f)Hermione asked. Everyone nodded and gathered around the Time-Turner. (f)Hermione cast a very strong memory charm on everyone right before they were sucked into the past.

They crashed down in a heap and quickly untangled themselves. They all felt something break something underneath them.

"Uh was that supposed to happen?"

"I don't think so."

<<->><<->>

 The last chapter is done! Thank you all so much for reading this and voting on this. I don't know when I will start on the sequel. I will most likely post an announcement on my profile when I am gonna post it so look out for that. The people who follow me will get those notifications automatically. I had such a fun time writing this and I'm kinda sad it's over. Now I only have one story to worry about. Thank you all so so so so so much and have a nice day. Please go read my other stories also.

Thank you all again

Vote. 

Comment.

Share.

Peace Out :))