This is WAR.....sort of

The group of girls was the first to strike. They decided to attack when they least expected it. They loaded up their holsters and snuck down the halls to the room the boys were in. They all had a dung bomb in their hand and were waiting right outside their door.

"Ok. We have to straight in, attack, and run straight out. We can't linger. If we need to, run downstairs. You all got that." Ginny instructed, whispering to the other girls. They all nodded and prepared for war. Ginny pulled back the door and slowly turned the knob, as to not make any noise. She signaled the girls and thrust the door open. She ran in and threw multiple dung bombs at the boys sitting on the floor. The others did the same and as they ran out, they could hear many yells and curses coming from the room. They all ran back to their room laughing. They were laughing both too much and too loud to hear the boys making their way into their room to attack them as well. The boys burst into the room and shot many stink pellets at the girls and ran back as well. the girls were caught off guard and doubled over coughing. Rose quickly recovered and ran straight out. She threw all of her remaining ammunition into the boy's room and ran back to her friends.

"We have to go downstairs. We're safer down there." Rose said and the others quickly agreed and they all ran downstairs towards the kitchen. All of the adults were in an Order meeting so they didn't have to face them quite yet. 

Meanwhile in the boy's room, they were scheming away.

"Oh. I have an idea. I always keep a bunch of plastic spiders in my pockets to scare Rose with. She's absolutely terrified of them. I can get Teddy to multiple them and we can throw them at her." Hugo emptied the contents in his pockets onto the floor. There were multiple different types of plastic spiders that now littered the small room.

"Are you sure Teddy would do that. He doesn't do that stuff." James added to the conversation

"That's because he just doesn't like you that much." Freddie shot back at James. Hugo stood up and put the spiders into one of the dung bomb boxes. He walked out of the room to find Teddy and left the boys there.

"Ok." James turned to the other boys. "We need to be ready. Those girls mean business. Both Rose and Lily can be quite scary. Freddie, remember when Rose tackled me because I stole her chocolate frog?" James shuddered at the memory.

"Yeah, that was really funny." Freddie laughed as he recalled the time he had to stop their fight."

"I remember one time, Hermione hexed me because I talked to her while she was studying," Ron recalled and chuckled.

"It was like a month before exams also. I wonder what she's going to be like during O.W.L's this year." Harry also laughed.

"Glad to know she hasn't changed. She hexed older dad because he took her book. He couldn't walk straight for a week." James laughed again, sharing memories with his young dad and uncle.

"Merlin, I can't believe I actually marry her. How do I deal with her?" Ron's eyes widened at the thought.

"Don't ask me. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with love though."

"Ok guys. We got spiders for days." Hugo burst into the room, interrupting their conversation. Ron shuddered at just the thought of that many spiders. He backed away from the box as Hugo placed it down. "I'm pretty sure they'll be hiding in the cabinets. That's always were Rose and Lily hide when we play at home. We have to find the one that Rose is in and then I'll open it up and throw the spiders in and close the door."

The boys all quietly crept downstairs and looked around the kitchen. James, Freddie, and Hugo all looked between the cabinets and their eyes landed on one that was slightly ajar. They all nodded and made their way over to the cabinet. James stood to the side of the cabinet and signaled to Ron and Harry to wait by the stairs. Hugo nodded to James and he readied the box. James threw the door open and Hugo tossed the spiders in. James quickly shut the cabinet door and signaled to the boys to run back upstairs. They barely reached the stairs when they heard screams coming from the kitchen. Rose franticly scrambled out of the cabinet and whipped her head around to the boys. She locked her eyes with Hugos and started to chase them upstairs.