"I think I've fallen in love with you too"

"It's a long story," Frank said, scratching his neck.

"No, it's really not." Alice interveined. "You see, Dad was going over to Mr. Potter's house to help him figure out how to get you guys back. Well, Frank wanted to try apparating because he's of age now. So me being the awesome sister I am, trusted him, and went with him instead of Dad. But since Frank isn't actually that good at apparating, we ended up in James' room, which needs to be cleaned by the way. We landed on top of something. I think it was sand. Anyway, we barely touched the floor before we were sucked up by the sand stuff, and then we ended up here."

"Great. Why don't you two introduce yourselves." Mrs. Weasley told the kids and lead them back into the kitchen.

"Ok. I'll start. As most of you guys know, I'm Alice Longbottom. I'm 16 and a 6th year in Gryffindor. Uh, I like Herbology and my parents are Neville Longbottom and Hannah Longbottom. Or used to be Hannah Abbott." Alice finished with a smile and stepped to the side to let her brother through.

"Hi. I'm Frank Longbottom. I'm 17. I'm a 7th year in Gryffindor. Apparently I'm not very good at apparating, as you could see. My parents are the same as Alice's. Obviously. So where are we?"

"Oh, dear Frank." James Sirius walked over to Frank and put his arm around his shoulder.

"I think the question you should be asking is," Freddie walked over to the other side of Frank and put his arm around that shoulder.

"WHEN ARE WE!" The two shouted in unison. Many of the people in the room rolled their eyes, whether they were from the past or from the present. Fred and George just looked at each other a smirked.

"Well, James, when are we then?" Alice asked, without any sarcasm in her voice.

"1995." James Sirius didn't smirk this time. He looked down at his feet and shifted them uneasily. He had the gut feeling that this was all his fault. Alice saw this and her face fell. She felt bad for James and wanted to change the subject.

"So, is there food? I'm starving." Alice asked to no one in particular. James Sirius sent her a thankful look. She just shot a small smile back. 

"Of course, dear. We still have food from breakfast. Help yourselves." Mrs. Weasley replied to her with a warm smile.

"Thank you, Mrs. Weasley." Alice smiled back. Alice and Frank grabbed plates of their own and made their way over to the table. Breakfast went by pretty normally. Alice and Frank were filled in on the current situation and were introduced to the people of the past. They finished breakfast at around 11, so they didn't eat lunch right away. Everyone went off to do their own things. Most of the kids went back upstairs, but Alice went outside. James Sirius was about to run upstairs with Freddie when he saw her bright red hair from the window.

"I'll catch up with you Freddie. I gotta do something."

"Ok."

James made his way through the kitchen and outside where Alice was sitting on a small bench. He looked at her with love in his eyes. Everything about her was perfect. Her hair was moving slowly with the small breeze. Her arms, splattered with freckles. Her eyes. Usually, they were bright, full of life. Today, they were darker. She looked slightly confused, unaware of her feelings. She felt so many things all at once. Loathing, annoyance, and one that seemed to overcome the rest of them. Love. She didn't know why. She had a soft spot for that annoying git. It wasn't the things that made other girls fall for him They all liked him for his face. Mainly his signature smirk. She also liked his for his face, but a completely different part of it. Those eyes. They were a deep brown that seemed to have many different layers to them. It was like a pool of water, the colors getting deeper the further in you went. She could easily win a staring contest against him just because of his eyes. She also loved his smile. Not the smirk, or the fake one. The genuine one. Full of laughter when one of his friends said something particularly funny. Full of happiness when he aces a test or masters a spell. Full of mischief when he's planning a prank. She loved the way his glasses rested carelessly on the bridge of his nose. She loved the way his hair fell into his eyes when he fell asleep in the common room, working on a very long essay. As much as she hated to admit, she had fallen in love with James Sirius Potter. James made his way over to the girl on the bench who was now smiling a little because of her thoughts. 

"Hey," James said, bringing her back to reality.

"Hi," Alice said to him and just looked forward. Silence filled their ears. It was a comfortable silence. They had each other and their thoughts to keep them company. Alice turned her head to look at James. She caught him in his own little world, looking at the grass and not noticing anything. She looked at the face that she seemed to never get enough of. She could often find herself looking at him across the common room. She always loved the face he made when he concentrated. His hair sticking up in every single direction from him scratching his head. He would gnaw slightly at his lower lip and you could see a small crease in between his eyebrows. She never understood really when her feelings changed. They just did. "Uh, James?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I talk to you about something real quick?"

"Of course." 

"This might be a little weird considering the circumstances but, uh, there's this boy that I like. A lot. I think I've fallen in love with him, actually. He's in our year and well I don't know how to tell him. I'm pretty sure he likes me back, but I don't know what to do." Alice turned to James and watched as his face fell and he looked at his feet once again.

"Does he make you happy?"

"Yeah. Very."

"You should tell him. If he makes you feel happy and you like being around him, then go for it. The worst that could happen would be rejection." He looked her straight in the eyes and told her this. Her heart flipped when she heard these words. He was completely willing to set aside his feelings for her so she could be happy. That was all she needed. She just smiled and gently put her lips onto his. He was shocked at first and didn't know what to do, but he soon snapped out of his trance and kissed her back. This was everything he had ever wanted to do. He was kissing the girl he had falling in love with over 4 years ago. He was sure that she hated him. She despised him and was annoyed by him. Or at least she used to be. He wrapped his arms gently around her waist to pull her closer. She smiled slightly and put her arms around his neck. It was a sweet kiss that lasted for minutes, but to them, it felt only like seconds. They seemed to be made for each other. Their lips moving in sync. To both their surprise, James was the first to pull away. He had a big goofy grin plastered on his face. Alice couldn't help but smile when she saw this. 

"Uh, Alice?"

"Ya?"

"I think I've fallen in love with you"

 "I think I've fallen in love with you too" Alice just smiled and he pulled her in for another kiss. This one was short but just as sweet and fulfilling. They broke apart with giant smiles on their faces.

"So? Wanna be my girlfriend?"

"James! We just confessed our love for each other, and you still have to ask." She hit him in the arm and he ran inside for shelter.

"Help me. My wild girlfriend in on the loose!"

"Why did I agree to this?"

"Because you looooooooove me." He dragged out love and batted his eyelashes at her.

"Fine." She joked and ran upstairs laughing. James Siriusran after her and caught up to her pretty quickly. He wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up. "CURSE THAT DAMN QUIDDITCH!" She shouted, which made people come out from their rooms and investigate the noise. There they found two teenagers laughing. James Sirius was tickling Alice so hard she could barely breathe.

"Are you two dating?" James asked.

"Yep," James Sirius replied, popping the p.

"Finally," Albus muttered and went back into his room. Everyone else just left them in the hallway, smiling like idiots, each other's idiots.

(A/N More love? I know right. There probably won't be any more confessions to love in this, seeing as most of the childs in this are related. So that's that. I don't really have much to say right now other than I'll leave you guys alone cuz I gotta eat breakfast. Excuse all grammar and spelling mistakes. Oki dok. bye

QOTC: What is your favorite band? Mines probably Green Day. 

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Peace Out :))