Quidditch

"Yeah. Who's up for that game of quidditch?" James looked around the room.

"I'm in." James Sirius said slightly less enthusiastically than he normally would have. 12 other people also said they would join in the game. The people who were going to play were Harry, Ron, Ginny, Fred, George, James, James Sirius, S.B., Teddy, Dominique, Freddie II, Lily Luna, Rose, and Scorpius.

"Should we just play with the same teams and captains as last time? James Sirius asked no one in particular. 

"Ya. So James and I are captains. Then whoever remembers their teams, go over to your captain." Rose instructed everyone. Almost everyone went over to their team. James and S.B. didn't know which team to join or which position to play. "Alright. I'm down a beater. James what about you?"

"Uh. Louis left? I'm down a chaser. What do you two play?" James Sirius pointed to the two boys in front of them. 

"Chaser," James answered proudly

"Beater," S.B. answered also. 

"Ok cool. Grandpa James, you're with me and Uncle Sirius, you're with Rosie." James smirked the famous James Potter smirk

"Please stop calling me that, Jamsie." She smirked at him and laughed. 

"So what positions are everyone playing?" James asked looking between the many people.

"Well on my team, Auntie Ginny, Dom, and Scorp and chasers. I'm keeper. Mr. Sirius and Uncle George are beaters and then Lily is seeker." Rose pointed to everyone while saying their names.

"And on my team. I'm a chaser along with you and Ted. I have dear Freddie and Uncle Fred as beaters. Uncle Ron as keeper and Dad as seeker." James Sirius also pointed to everyone as he said their names. After about 5 minutes of planning, they all made their way to the backyard and set everything up. James dragged Lily out to commentate and keep score.

"Ok everyone," Lily sat on the grass and shouted out. "Are you guys ready for some quidditch?" Many people shouted responses from the sky and smiled. "Ok So the quaffles and the bludgers and the snitch are all released. James gets the quaffle first and looks like he's going to score but is blocked by a Weasley. I'm so sorry that I don't know your name. There's just so many of you guys. Anyway, tiny James has the quaffle and flies down to the other end of the pitch. He scores! Ten points to his team. I think little Lily there saw the snitch! Yes, she did. She's flying after it. It's right in front of her. She's inches away. Come on. She has it! Whatever team she was on wins!" The players rushed down and all started cheering. Well, the winning team did.

"That's the second time you guys have beaten us," James whined and shoved his little sister.

"Face it Jamsie. I'm better than you." She stuck her tongue out and walked over to Rose.

"Dude, your sister's really good. Is she on the house team?" James walked over to James Sirius.

"Nah. Never even thought about it. I don't get it. We'd totally win if she was on our team."

"Ya. Too bad. You should try to convince her. I bet she'd like it if she was on the team."

"She probably would. Oi! Lily!"

"What do you want, James?" Lily Luna turned from her conversation with Rose and Dominique.

"Join the Gryffindor quidditch team this year!"

"Maybe!"

"Lunch!" Mrs. Weasley called from the kitchen. All the kids ran inside and immediately rushed to the food on the table. They shoveled food into their mouths for a good 10 minutes before talking again. They all engaged in deep conversation before a loud ringing noise went off.

"Sorry. It's Dad," Lily told the table and answered the phone. "Hey, Dad. Have you guys figured anything out yet?

"Well...............

<<->><<->>

(A/N Ooh cliffhanger. I basically just put that there because I had no clue what to write for that. I have a small favor to ask of all of you dearest readers. Would you all be song kind as to read the new book I'm writing? Its called Make It Four and it's about Ilvermorney. That's all I'd really like to say. 

I would like to personally give a very big thank you to TanushreeN. They left a really nice comment on my last chapter so thank you very much for that. I would also like to give a very big thank you to Leisspace21 just for helping me out with all of this. Check them both out and give them some big love. 

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Peace Out :))