He Got The Girl! P. 2

The next day went by with no trouble. Yes, there were pranks pulled, arguments made, and quidditch matches lost, but overall, the day went by smoothly. Around 3 the next day, a phone went off.

"Crap," Rose said wincing at the name on her phone. "It's mom. What do I do?"

"You have to answer it. Declining will make them think somethings wrong." Teddy

"But something is wrong."

"What?"

"We kinda have 4 visitors from the past. All of which are supposed to be dead."

"Oh. Right. Still, you can't decline."

"I guess." Rose pressed the green button, accepting the call. "Hey mom."

"Hello Rosie. Hi Teddy." Hermione greeted them.

"HELLO WHOEVER YOU ARE" S.B. called from across the room.

"Sirius, you idiot," Lily said to him.

"Rose?"

"Yeah mom?"

"Who are they?"

"Well we got some more visitors. It wasn't our fault this time. They came here on their own."

"And?"

"And now we have Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and Uncle Harry's parents here with us."

"What!" Hermione screamed. The four showed up in the view of the phone. Hermione's face turned white. "Harry!"

"I'm busy 'Mione!"

"I need you!"

"I'm trying to figure out how to get the kids back!"

"Gin, can you please call your insufferable husband down here?"

"Sure. HARRY JAMES POTTER! GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE OR YOU WILL BE SLEEPING ON THE COUCH FOR A MONTH! That good?" Ginny shouted at her husband. The four time travelers looked at each other in horror.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Calm down." Harry came down the stairs of his office with his hands up in defeat. "What's up?"

"Well, it seems like the kids have gotten some visitors."

"What'ya mean?"

"Just look for yourself." Hermione turned the phone so that Harry could see the people on the screen. His face turned white and his expression dropped. It looked like he had just seen a ghost. Ginny was there by his side and was currently rubbing circles on his back. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the screen, no matter how hard he tried to. On the screen was a beaming Sirius Black, who was supposed to be dead. A worried-looking Remus Lupin, who was also supposed to be dead, and his two parents. All of these people were supposed to be dead, but somehow, they weren't.

"Aww Jamsie, he looks just like you." S.B. poked him in the side.

"No duh Sirius. He's my kid." James hit him back. Soon they were in a full-on wrestle on the floor.

"Those two will never learn to grow up," Lily muttered and look down at the two. She couldn't help but smile at their friendship. Hermione, who caught on to Harry's pain, quickly came up with a reason to go.

"Well, we're going to keep trying to figure out how to get you guys back. We'll talk to you later. Love you. Bye Rosie." 

"Bye mom!" Rose hung up and turned to the four teenagers behind her. 

"Why did he look so sad?" Lily asked pointing to the phone in Rose's hand.

"Uh. It's a long story. One you'll probably end up knowing about from James. He doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut." 

"Tell me about it." Lily gestured to the boy next to her.

"Hey! I'm right here." James protested. She laughed slightly at this comment. R.L. looked at Lily. He smiled a little and slightly jerked his head to the side. She nodded and blushed a little bit. He nodded also and turned to S.B.

"Come on Sirius. I need to show you something." R.L. told him and grabbed his arm to drag him upstairs.

"It better not be books," S.B. whined.

"It's not." The pair were upstairs, which left Lily and James downstairs. Alone.

"Can I talk to you, James?" Lily asked nervously

"Sure. Let's go outside." They walked through the kitchen to go outside. Sirius and Remus smirked from their spots at the table (A/N Know that I'm talking about the ones from that timeline. Not the younger ones. Got it? K great.)

"So what did you wanna say?" James turned to her and ran a hand through his hair. This wasn't because he wanted to mess it up more. No. It was because he was nervous. He didn't know why though. He just was. He didn't have a smirk on his face. His face was genuine and kind. The face that Lily had fallen in love with.

"Well, this is going to be kind of weird considering what's happened before." Lily scratched her arm raw. Something she did a lot when she was nervous

"And?"

"And well, I just wanted to say that, um, Merlin this is weird. I like you James. A lot. I don't know why. I just do. With your stupid face and that stupid grin. I just like you a lot." She ended up rambling and didn't stop. Not until James stopped her. He pushed his lips onto hers. Very gently, to make sure she was ok with it. She smiled slightly and joined in the kiss. She was doing she never thought she would do. She was kissing James Potter. And enjoying it. You could hear wolf whistles and cheers coming from inside, but they didn't care. They were in their own little world. One that they wanted to stay in forever. They pulled apart after about a minute and just smiled at each other.

"Well I like you to Lily. Believe it or not." James was grinning like an idiot. Lily laughed and just smiled. "Well Lily. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Lily just smiled and put her lips gently back onto his. They seemed to be made for each other. Even though they had only kissed twice, it seemed like they had done so a million times before. Their lips found home in each other and didn't seem to want to leave. Again, Lily just smiled at the end.

"Is that a good answer for you?" She laughed again. Her laugh was like bells ringing. It was bright and cheery. Not forced at all. It made James smile more than he ever had before.

"It's the perfect answer." James smiled down at her and just wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Together, they walked inside, smiling like the idiots they were. But they were idiots in love.

(A/N Whoooooooooooah. That was a lot of lot in one chapter. I don't know where all that love stuff had come from. It surprised me also. I also don't know how I wrote that kissing thing because I have no personal experience. I really hope you guys like this. I will probably update soon just FYI. Ok ya. Bye

QOTC: If you know your Ilvermorny house, what is it? Mines Horned Serpent.

Vote. 

Comment.

Share.

Peace Out :))