The Solution

(So I've decided to start to close this book. Sorry I needed to make that joke. I might be making a sequel just FYI. If you want to read a sequel then please comment. I already have an Idea for that if you would like to read it in the future. Ok, I'll get on with the story.)

(this is unedited just FYI)

The kids sat around for another 3 days or so before receiving another call.

"Mom?" Rose asked into her phone.

"Hi, Rosie. Can you get everyone with you? Like everyone in the house." (f)Hermione asked her daughter.

"Sure," Rose called everyone down to the kitchen and propped the phone up on the table so that everyone was in view.

"Ok. I'll let Harry explain. Harry!" (f)Hermione called her friend. 

No reply.

"Harry!" She tried again.

No reply.

"Sometimes I can't even with him. Gin?"

"What?" (f) Ginny walked into the room.

"I need you to get your insufferable husband down here. He doesn't like to listen." 

"Sure." (f) Ginny took a deep breath and all the future kids covered their ears in preparation. "HARRY JAMES POTTER GET YOUR INSUFFERABLY BUTT DOWN HERE OR YOU WILL BE SLEEPING OUTSIDE, IN THE RAIN FOR A MONTH!" 

"I'm coming. Jeez. It not even raining outside so I don't know how that would work." (f)Harry walking into view and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"I will make it work." (f) Ginny smirked and crossed her arms over her chest. (f)Harry put his hands up in surrender. 

"Honestly, I don't even know what goes on with you too sometimes." (f)Hermione pinched the bridge of her nose.

"I'm just too cool for him." (f)Replied smugly. (f)Harry just smirked and started tickling her. She shrieked and started laughing uncontrollably. (f)Ron came walking down the stairs with a question on the tip of his tongue.

"Hey, Harry? What's for di-honestly. It's already bad enough you guys being married. You don't have to show affection also." (f)Ron covered his eyes and made his way into the kitchen. Many laughs were heard from the other side of the phone, which brought the group back to reality.

"Woah. When did they get here?" (f)Harry asked.

"Honestly. You're so oblivious sometimes." (f)Hermione shook her head and turned back to the screen. "We've figured some way to get you guys back. If only Harry would stop being annoying and actually paid attention, we could tell you.

"Why didn't you just tell them?"

"Because you specifically told me that you wanted to take credit for it."

"Whatever. Anyway, as 'Mione was saying, we figured out how to get all of you back. Even the people from the past."

"JAMES YOUR STILL IN BIG TROUBLE. NO BROOM. NO MAP. NO CLOAK." (f) Ginny shouted from her seat.

"What did I do?" James asked.

"Nothing you idiot. She was talking to other James. Obviously" Lily rolled her eyes and smacked James' arm.

"Oh."

"WAIT! NO MAP! OR CLOAK! How am I supposed to prank anyone?" James Sirius shrieked

"Also no shop and no Fred. I would say no pranks but you're just gonna break that rule anyway." (f)Ginny replied 

"NO FRED!"

"Haha. Loser." Fred II laughed at him.

"You do realize that you can't see him either. If he's not allowed to see you then how would that work." Rose pointed out.

"Oh yeah. WAIT! NO JAMES! NO! HOW COULD YOU! YOU MONSTER!" Fred shrieked and wrapped his arms around James Sirius dramatically.

"I know." (f) smirked evilly.

"So are you guys gonna tell us how we're gonna get back or just keep arguing." Rose interrupted.

"Oh yeah. So basically 'Mione rebuilt or at least sort of rebuilt a Time-Turner using the broken pieces. So we'll come to get you guys tomorrow." (f)Harry explained.

"What about us?" Lily asked.

"Well, there's only one Time-Turner so we'll have to go back and forth. We're sorting out the small details right now so that's why we're coming tomorrow. Just be ready to go when we get there."

"Got it."

"Well, we're gonna leave you guys now so we can figure it out. Bye." Everyone collectively said bye and then hung up. They all prepared for dinner and the next day.

"Are we going to completely ignore the fact that Hermione rebuilt a Time-Turner?" Ron asked looking around the table.

"Yes. Do you remember nothing about 3rd year?" Harry replied with a chuckle.

"What happened in 3rd year?"James

"Well, Hermione decided to add every extra class you could so she needed a Time-Turner to be able to go to all of them. But then we had to go back in to save Buckbeak from death and Sirius from the dementors." Harry replied nonchalantly.

"How did some 13-year-olds defeat some dementors?"

"Well, Professor Lupin taught me how to produce a Patronus."

"Who?"

"Professor Lupin."

"I'm a teacher." R.L. was shocked.

"Yeah. The best Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher we had. The others all tried to kill me so far."

"What about. Y'know. My furry little problem?"

"Well Hermione figured it out really quick and then a whole thing happened and you resigned before anything could happen."

"Figures." 

"Look at little ol' Moony becoming a teacher." S.B. teased

"Shut it."

That's how the night carried on. Memories shared and laughs passed around.  

<<->><<->>

You can all hate that chapter. I know I kinda do. I don't even know what happened. I've been procrastinating so much not gonna lie. 

I recently watched Spies Are Forever and now I'm Emotional(TM). I really suggest watching it. The first scene is at the top. The next chapter will be the last I think but I'm thinking about a sequel. If you would like to read a sequel then please do tell me. Also, can you please read my other books. I just finished one of them and I just started another. I'll leave you alone now so you can all enjoy your Thursdays. Thank you to everyone who has been voting and commenting. I really appreciated it. 

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Peace Out :))