He Got The Girl!

"Wait. So how did you guys even get here?" Rose asked at breakfast that morning.

"Well you see. James here was being stupid, as usual, and stole my time turner. I had it from one of my past years for some reason I can't remember. Anyway, he stole it, and then basically he broke it and we ended up here." Lily explained their situation very vaguely.

"The same thing happened to us. Except James stole the time turner from Uncle Harry's study."

"I guess stupidity is engrained in the name James."

"Looks like it."

Breakfast went by as normal. Questions were asked and answered. Food was passed around. Everything was quiet until...

"SHE SAID YES! FREDDIE SHE SAID YES!" James Sirius shouted from upstairs. He tried to skip steps on the way downstairs but just ended up tripping and rolling the rest of the way down. "I'm ok." He jumped up and ran over to Freddie, who was shoveling food in his mouth. "SHE FINALLY SAID YES!"

"SHE DID?"

"Yeah! I TOLD YOU I WOULD GET HER! HAHA" James Sirius punched his fist in the air in triumph. "This calls for celebratory bacon." He strutted over to the counter with a smile on his face. He piled his plate high and plopped down next to Fred. He started shoveling food into his mouth like there was no tomorrow. "Wait, Fred. You owe me money. So do you, Al. And Teddy. And Lily. I'm gonna be rich." He smirked and continued shoveling food into his mouth.

"So who is this she?" James asked, intrigued,

"Alice Longbottom." James Sirius said with a full mouth. James, Lily, R.L., and S.B. all had eyes the size of the moon. "Oh! No, not the one you guys know. Her granddaughter. She's beautiful."

"What little Jamsie here is forgetting to mention is that he has been asking this girl out for about 5 years now. It's quite sad watching him get rejected every time." Freddie teased James Sirius and smirked.

"Sounds like a certain someone we know," R.L. said, chuckling.

"Ok, ok. But I'm done with that now. I'm completely over her. We're just friends now." James responded to the last statement with slightly less confidence than usual. Only S.B. noticed this. Lily's face seemed to drop slightly when James said that and she put her head down and focused on her plate. Only R.L. seemed to notice.

"So what does this fair maiden look like?" S.B. asked James Sirius, getting back on the subject.

"Oh, she's absolutely beautiful. She has dark red hair. Not like mom's hair. No. Hers is like Gryffindor red. Just perfect. She has a million freckles everywhere. Her smile is so pretty also. It lights up her whole face. And the best part about her is her eyes. She has beautiful bright blue eyes. When she's happy, they're like the sky. All bright and happy. When she's mad, they're like lightning. They will pierce into your soul until you do something. And when she's sad, they're like the ocean. All deep and dark. She's just so perfect." James Sirius' expression seemed slightly glazed over as he described this girl with complete detail. The whole table was gaping at him by the time he finished.

"Whipped," Freddie muttered and walked his plate over to the sink. This made everyone laugh and seemed to brighten up the mood. "Dude that was really deep. Who knew you could be so nice. Not me" Freddie punched him in the arm and ran upstairs. James Sirius chased after him, shouted curse words. He tripped over the stairs again and just shouted 

"I'M OK!"

"Damn Prongs. That boy is exactly like you. Except he got the girl." S.B. smirked at James and also ran upstairs. James chased after him shouting as well.

"Those two are like actual children aren't they?" R.L. laughed slightly.

"They really are. Shame good looks were wasted on them." Lily laughed also.

"So you do like him! I knew it!"

"What! I do not! He's James Potter, the arrogant toe rag."

"I saw how you looked after he said he was over and you and that you two were just friends. I know you Lily. You would've been happy at that a year ago. What changed?"

"He did. He seems more mature. More genuine and empathetic. Nicer in general. I don't know. He just changed."

"Well he is. He did. For you. He decided to change to maybe change your feelings. He stopped asking you out and started caring. He also wanted to be your friend really bad. That's why he stopped asking you out."

"Yeah. Well, what should I do? Is he really over me?" The two walked over to put their plates away.

"A world where James is not in love with you? I'd like to see that. As for what you should do, talk to him. Tell him how you feel."

"Ok. Thanks, Rem. You always were the best of them." The pair walked upstairs to find the boys. Could this be the start of something? Who knew? Certainly not them

(A/N Hello children. There will be a part two of this chapter out maybe today or tomorrow. I don't know. For those of you wondering, that whole paragraph about the girl James Sirius likes is 124 words. I wrote 124 words describing some girl from my imagination. So that's that. I don't really have much to say right now so I'll just leave you. I have to eat breakfast anyway so ya.

QOTC: What is your Hogwarts house? I'm a Gryffindor and proud!

Vote. 

Comment.

Share.

Peace Out :))