Just a Normal Day...Sort of

The same night that Lily and James confessed their feelings, was a happy one. There were smiles and jokes passed around. Everyone went to bed much too late that night, so it was no surprise when everyone woke up around 10. Everyone was a little sluggish when it came time for breakfast. There was no usual stampede of people rushing to get the first piece of bacon. Everyone was too tired for that. The first person down was a certain Lily Evans. She was used to waking up early because of school. She was loading up her plate when something grabbed her from behind. She jammed her elbow into the stomach of whatever had grabbed the small girl.

"OW! Lils, What was that for?" James rubbed his stomach where Lily hit.

"Oh, sorry James. I didn't know who you were. Sorry." She apologized and gave him a small peck on the lips. She patted him on the chest and went over to the table. 

"Ew. Get a room you two." S.B. came down with R.L. and immediately spotted the two when they kissed. 

"Get over yourself, Padfoot. Y'know how many girls I've seen you snog. And worse." James made his way over to the table and stated the facts.

"Shut up," S.B. said. That was the only comeback he had before shoveling his mouth with food. James started to do the same and soon they were racing to see who could finish their plate the fastest.

"You two are gross," Lily stated, pulling out a book. She propped it up and started reading. R.L. did the same thing and soon they were in their own worlds. About 5 minutes later, the two boys were on their second plates and the other kids had started to migrate to the kitchen. First was the young trio. Hermione was reading, carefully avoiding obstacles and Harry and Ron were have a conversation about quidditch. Harry whispered something to Ron and jumped in front of Hermione, trying to distract her. She just stopped a couple of inches in front of him and walked around him.

"Come on 'Mione. It's no fun when you read all the time." Harry complained

"Ya. We have nothing to do." Ron started to shove food into his own mouth.

"You could, oh I don't know, do your homework." She told the two boys next to her. They just turned their heads to her, mouth open.

"Why in Merlin's name would we do that?" Harry chuckled and ate a piece of bacon in about 2 bites.

"We have to save it until the last day of break or there's no point." Ron pointed out to her.

"You two don't even do it on the last day most times. You wait until we're on the train, or even worse, that night, and then ask me for the answers." Hermione never took her eyes off her book. A talent she had gotten when she became friends with Harry and Ron.

"How do you read and talk to us at the same time?"

"It's a vital skill needed when you two are my friends. Also, this is what I have to do if I ever want to get some studying in." 

"Well, you're not going to be able to read if you don't have a book." Harry grabbed her hand from her hands and he and Ron ran upstairs laughing.

"Harry! Ron! Give me my book back!" She shouted at the two boys, though you could see the smile creeping on her face. She ran upstairs after them laughing as well.

"Those three are cute together." Lily look at the stairs where the three had just run up.

"I hope they cause trouble," S.B. smirked and just shoveled more food into his mouth.

"Of course he does. He's my kid. Did you not hear the conversation they just had." James also shoveled more food into his mouth. 

"That's right. He's your guys' kid. That's weird."R.L. pointed out and laughed.

"Oh, that is weird. Considering we're only 17." Lily laughed also and just looked down at her plate.

"Yes, but you love me so much." James batted his eyelashes at his girlfriend and shoveled more food into his mouth

"That I do James, that I do." She patted his head and went to put her plate away. James almost choked on his food when she said this. She was smiling as she washed her dish and turned to see the other three gaping at her. She just laughed.

"You do?" 

"Yep."

"For how long?"

"Since the end of 6th year." Lily just kept laughing.

"You are so perfect." James got up from his seat and went over to her. She looked up at him and smiled, her eyes practically glowing. She pushed up on her toes and intended to give him a small kiss. Though, to her pleasure, he deepened it and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. She put her hands around his neck and just smiled into the kiss. The audience around them grew as they all came down for breakfast. There was cheering all around them and they didn't mind. They were all in their own little world that they wouldn't mind staying in forever. They pulled out a minute later, smiling and just looking into each other's eyes. It was a sweet and slow kiss, but neither of them needed anything more. They had each other there. They were the final pieces to each other's puzzle. Their thoughts were interrupted by a loud thud coming from the entryway.

"Ow! Frank get off me."

"Sorry, Alice. Ow!" Remus and Sirius heard these names and again shot up out of their seats. Soon, everyone was in the small entryway looking at the two kids.

"Frank? Alice? What're you two doing here?" James Sirius looked at the two kids with a confused expression on his face.

"It's a long story."

(A/N OOOOOOOOOOH another plot twist. Sorry, not sorry. Can you guys tell in bored yet? As you can see, things are getting much more interesting. I don't really have much to say other than thanks for reading. I'll leave you guys alone now. There might be another chap out today. There might not be. Only time will tell. Ok bye

QOTC: Who is your least favorite ship? Mines Dramione or Snape x Hermione cuz that's really gross. Sorry to all those people who ship those. I just really hate them a lot. Ok bye

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Peace Out :))