3

Haneul woke up the next morning with tangled hair and dried saliva on the side of her lips.

She groaned as she got up from the comfort of her beloved bed. She went straight downstairs while wiping her face with the towel she hung behind the door.

"Breakfast.. what am I gonna have?" She asked herself, her barely opened eyes scanning her refrigirator.

She ended up making boiled eggs, Haneul being the lazy person she is.

She broke the boiled eggs' shell, placing them on a bowl before she sat down on a chair.

"Why are these burnt...?" She shrugged and proceeded to eat.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Haneul made her way inside JYP building, not forgetting to greet the staff and personnel

Pulling the strap of her duffel bag tightly against her side, she skipped towards an empty practice room and went inside.

She released a sigh of relief and a pleased look spread across her face. She placed her bag down on one of the chairs as she took out her speaker, camera, and phone.

"What a great day to be a dancer." She hummed as she walked to the center of the room after she had turned on her camera that was now filming her from the center of the mirror.

Connecting her phone to the speaker, she played a shuffle of her favorite Day6 songs.

"Hell yeah." Haneul grinned bobbing her head to the beat.

She proceeded to do her stretching and some basic warm-ups. Sitting on the floor, Haneul reached for her toes easily.

One of the things dancers are required to have was flexibility. And boy, was she flexible.

"What dance did I plan to do today?" She asked out loud, reaching for her phone.

She had created a poll on Youtube, asking what song she would be dancing to. Apparently, DNA had been chosen.

DNA had always been one of the dances she wanted to cover. Finally, the day had come when her viewers wanted BTS for a change.

With an excited grin, Haneul adjusted her camera on a stand, placing it on one side of the room.

"I think I could play music over there, right?" She asks herself again as she looks over to the computer on the table by the door.

She shrugged and made her way towards the computer.

Suddenly, the door cracks open and in comes a boy in all black, paying no attention to his surroundings as he had his eyes on his phone.

Haneul's eyes widened. "Ch-Chan?" She stutters as stopped in her tracks to look at the boy.