34

Haneul gulped as she looked at the swimsuit she wore through her big mirror

Haneul gulped as she looked at the swimsuit she wore through her big mirror. She was hesitant about whether she should wear a two piece since her scars on her arm would show.

She took a deep breath and shook her head. "They won't be that visible." She encouraged herself, looking at the mirror for the last time before walking back to her closet.

She wore a blue and white striped oversized button-down shirt on top of the black swimsuit, fixing her hair quickly in a loose ponytail before grabbing her bag and walking to the front door.

She wore her brown beach slippers and got out of her dorm room to wait for Twice in the lobby. The others; Itzy, Stray Kids, and Got7 had already went to the venue an hour ago, leaving Haneul to ride with the Twice girls.

Not that it was bad, instead she actually wanted to ride with them. She probably couldn't stand seeing Seungmin's swimsuit, nor could she stand him seeing hers.

She reached the lobby, and sat down on a chair, pulling out her phone as she waited for the girls. Not that long, the elevator dings and the Twice girls came out.

"Hey!" Haneul grinned, standing up from her seat to hug Nayeon who rushed to her with open arms.

"Hey, babe!" She yelled, wrapping Haneul tightly that she wheezed.

"Don't kill her yet, Nayeon." Jihyo chided.

Sana butted in. "Yeah, she still has to see Seungmin's bare abs." They teased and cheered, pocking Haneul annoyingly.

The girl rolled her eyes, laughing quietly as she had already seen the boy naked up and down. But the girls didn't know that.

Not yet at least.

They got into two seperate cars, Haneul in one with Tzuyu, Momo, Nayeon, and Dahyun. Jihyo, Jeongyoun, Chaeyoung, Mina, and Sana in the other.

"I'm so curious what's under that oversized button-down!" Nayeon laughed and jokingly tried to strip Haneul of her clothes.

"Stop." Haneul laughed, swatting the other girl's hands away as she clung to Tzuyu for help. "Tzuyu!"

Tzuyu bit back her amused smile, rolling her eyes and staring out the window.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Here we are!" Their car parked at the entrance of the swimming pool resort, the girls slowly getting out of their cars with huge smiles on their faces.

The whole resort had been rented by JYP for the whole day for the artists, guards also hired to watch out for hidden paparazzi.

As always, Haneul clung to someone when entering a building she doesn't know or hasn't been into. This time, she ran to Dahyun and wrapped her arms around the girl's waist.

"Hey, girlfriend." Dahyun greeted with a smile, swinging her arm around Haneul's shoulder. "You excited?"

Haneul turned her head to Dahyun, not regretting it nor treating back when their faces were close. "Of course." She said. "But if this topic leads to something about Seungmin, I will stab you with a brick."