29

Zach was sent to jail immediately, sentenced to a 5 to 7 years jail time. Haneul hired and payed for a therapist that would go to him everyday for a whole year.

Haneul often visits him with her uncle, and of course a few bodyguards. Zach was determined now to change, and Haneul was proud of the improvement in him.

Today, the boys would be performing their comeback stage for Levanter. They are currently in the waiting room with Haneul and JYP, talking about random stuff and waiting for them to be called to the stage.

"No I promise, you could be a potential artist." JYP pulled out a hand and crossed his heart as he talked to Haneul.

"Oof, that's so wrong." She replied, wrinkling her nose. "I could never handle being in a girl group."

Her uncle smirked, "Oh, Haneul." He said. "Why would I ever put you in a girl group? You would be a solo artist."

Chan dramatically gagged. "What? No. She could never." He said, earning a death glare from Haneul.

"If she were in a girl group, which group would she be in?" Asked Jeongin.

The boys pondered for a while as JYP and Haneul waited for their answers expectedly.

"I dont think she'd fit in any group. She would probably scare away all the other members." Seungmin joked and the boys laughed in agreement, nodding their heads as they pointed accusingly at Haneul.

"Hey!" She hollered, but chuckled right after.

A knock on the door interupted their happy chatter, the boys standing up from their seats. "You're up, guys!"

They walked out of the room accordingly while stretching their arms and necks, muttering few words of encouragement to each other.

Haneul and her uncle followed them intil they reached the side of the stage. "Good luck boys." She said and clapped her hands before giving them hugs.

"Yes. Do you your best." JYP patted their shoulders and making his way back to the waiting room.

Unfortunately, they weren't allowed to stay at the side of the stage and are required to wait in the rooms. Fortunately though, there is a huge screen there to show them the performances.

When the lights finally went off, the boys walked carefully to the center, Seungmin staying back a bit to give Haneul a kiss on her forehead and following after the rest.

She smiled slyly with red cheeks and made her way to the room her uncle was at, sittind down on their stools as they watched the peformance begin.

Haneul couldn't help but stare in awe at the boys, especially at Seungmin, who's vocals were absolutely killer.

JYP noticed the amazed and loving look on her face and chuckled as he turned to her. "Say, Haneul.." he started. "Don't you have a new boyfriend by now?"

The question took Haneul by surprise as she definitely did not expect it. Her mouth fell open and her eyes widened, hesitant on her words.

"N-no. Why do you ask?" Seungmin and her weren't official yet so technically, she wasn't lying.

JYP shrugged. "Just asking." He answered before turning back to the screen. "But do you have an ideal type?"

Haneul gulped. "Umm.." she trailed. "I like-umm.. I don't know." She bit nervously on her bottom lip, afraid she might spill something about her and Seungmin.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

The boys stayed at their dorm for the remaining of the day and rested. Seungmin however, snuck out to go down to Haneul's.

The two were now laying down on her couch as a random movie played on her TV screen.

"Hey, did you know.." Haneul said, breaking the silence.

Seungmin hummed in response, asking her to continue as his eyes stayed locked on the TV.

"My uncle asked me if I had a new boyfriend earlier." She looked up from the movie and stared at his reaction.

Seungmin chocked on his saliva, punching softly at his chest as he tried to calm himself down.

He nervously turned to Haneul with wide eyes. "You didn't tell him about us, did you?" He asked, heart thumping out his chest.

Haneul scrunched her face, "Heck no! That would be hella awkward." She grummbled and Seungmin sighed in relief.

"Besides," she muttered lowly, fixing herself as she sat up straight, looking directly into the TV. "You're still technically not my boyfriend. I don't know why you're so worried."

Haneul could see Seungmin staring at her from the side but she chose to ignore his gaze.

"Haneul." Seungmin called.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you being sulky all of a sudden?" He asked teasingly, a smirk plastered on his face.

Haneul faked an offended gasp, rolling her eyes as she stood up and made her to the kitchen. "Am not." She defended.

"Are too."

"Am. Not."

"Are too." Seungmin stood up from the couch and trailed behind her.

"I. Am. Not." She said firmly, grabbing a box of cookies and placing it on the table as she took one out to eat. "Shut up."

"You are. Look at you." He chuckled and leaned on the table beside her to make eye contact.

Haneul looked at him and glared. "No."

"Should I prepare a romantic dinner date and kneel in front of you like a prince?" He asked, propping an elbow on the table so that he could lean further to Haneul.

"Ew, no. Too cliche." She cringed, making Seungmin laugh.

"So what exactly do you want me to do, princess?"

Haneul pouted and stared down at him with furrowed eyebrows, proving Seungmin's point of her being sulky. "I don't know. Make something up." She grummbled.

Seungmin sighed at the girl's demands before standing straight.

Haneul looked at him through the side, eyes trailing him as he took the box of cookies and putting it aside.

Her eyes widened once Seungmin forcefully turned her around and pinned her to the table, his hands beside her body- completely locking her.

Seungmin leaned forward, biting seductively on the cookie she had in between her lips. Once only small crumb were left, Seungmin crashed his lips on her and kissed her passionately.

His hands lifted up and rested on her waist like it usually did. "You silly girl," he said when they parted. "Did you think I forgot about the promise?"

Haneul bit her lip and nodded guiltily.

Seungmin chuckled a bit before placing small pecks on her lips. "Then, would you be my girlfriend, Haneul?" He asked.

The question she had been waiting for her whole life, finally sprung out of his lips, making her heart do summersaults. A grin spread across Haneul's face as she answered, "Yes."

••••••••••••••
I dont know what would happen if she answered no lmfaooo