35

1 year later

Haneul finally stepped out of the plane, the cold breeze once again making her shiver. It had been more than a year since she had been back in Korea, and she had missed it awfully.

For the past months, Haneul kept in contact with Seungmin and the rest of the boys. Almost every night, they would facetime each other. She woke up most mornings, greeted by Seungmin's sweet messages- immediately lightening up her day.

Haneul had also been taking care of her mother, who is fortunately healing from her sickness.

JYP still hadn't known about their relationship- Haneul and Seungmin decided to wait and tell him once the boys had gone past their dating ban.

Haneul smiled to herself as she made her way out of the airport, finding a cab to drive her to JYPe building.

No one knows of her arrival. As planned, Haneul flew to Seoul on Seungmin's birthday as a surprise.

She pulled out her phone, opening her Instagram and only to see the boys posting pictures of Seungmin for his birthday.

She chuckled to herself, pressing on her keyboard to type in a comment.

The long ride finally came to a stop in front of the her uncle's company. She payed her driver and with a deep breath, she got out of the vehicle and made her way inside.

The same receptionists she met last year, looked at her in shock. Haneul smiled and bowed at them.

They were surprised partly because they weren't informed of her unexpected arrival and partly because Haneul looked a lot more mature.

Her hair was in a softly tied low ponytail, and was now dyed in her natural color brown. She didn't wear much makeup and her clothes looked much more of a casual adult than teen.

Her smile radiated a motherly vibe- and the receptionists could have sworn their hearts skipped a beat.

You can't blame her, she practically 'mothered' her mother.

"Hello, good morning." Haneul greeted, her voice warm and mellow, unlike how she used to raise her voice at Seungmin during those times they quarreled.

"Umm.. good morning, miss. Does Mr. Park know you're here?" One asked, fumbling through her schedules.

Haneul laughed, and it almost sounded angelic. "No. I'm actually surprising them." She answered.

"Oh, okay. Enjoy then."

Haneul waved one last time before walking to the elevator, the metallic doors closing right before the receptionists could gossip.

Haneul could feel the adrenaline rushing through her veins, thrilled and proud of the fact that she had planned this.

The elevator dinged and opened as it had reached the floor she wanted to be in. Haneul didn't even reach three steps before she bumped into someone- stumbling a bit backwards.

"Haneul!" It was Momo, behind her, the rest of Twice.

The girls were wearing pants and skirts, their hairs styled as it seemed that they were going somewhere.

They all squealed and pulled each other into a group hug. "Why are you here? Why didn't you tell us? How long are going to stay? Since when did you arrive?" The girls bombarded her with questions.

Haneul pulled her hands put in front of her to shut them up. "Hold on. Slow down, guys." She chuckled. "I didn't tell anyone, my presence was supposed to be a surprise."