32

"It's perfect on you, Haneul-ie!" Chaeryoung exclaimed once Haneul got out of Itzy's dorm's bathroom

"Really?" She asked and turned around, examining the dress that barely reached her mid-thigh. "Don't you think it's too short?"

Yeji scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Puh-lease. We've worn more revealing ones." She answered. "Besides, you need to wear this."

Haneul raised a brow. "And why is that?"

The girls giggled, "For Seungmin of course." They winked at her, Haneul glaring at them in return.

She bit her lip, refraining herself from laughing. It was adorable to see the girls try to tease her when they didn't know that she and Seungmin were already dating.

"Enough of me, you guys look gorgeous!" She remarked and poked Ryujin's side as she was the closest to her.

Today was the nth Anniversary of JYP Entertainment and as usual, there was a party to be held at the building's convention hall.

Haneul walked back inside the bathroom, Lia now following as she was going to iron Haneul's hair while the others fixed their faces with makeup- not that there was anything to fix. The girls were peak perfection.

"You look extra pretty today, Haneul." Lia complimented as she looked at her through the mirror, a teasing smirk on her face.

Haneul squinted her eyes at the girl. "What are you implying now, Lia? Huh?" She interrogated, her lips puckering.

Lia laughed, continuing to iron her hair. "Nothing." She lied, laughing again when the suspision on Haneul's face did not disappear. "It's just that.."

"What?"

Lia leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "I ship you and Seungmin."

Haneul's face contorted into playful disgust. If only she didn't have to hide their relationship, she would have squealed out loud. "Uhh.. no way." She faked a gag.

The girl behind her pouted and smacked the back of her head before proceeding to finish ironing her hair.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

The car parked at the building's underground parking, the girls excitedly getting off the car while cheering.

"Is everyone- like every one- invited to the party?" Haneul asked, clinging to Yeji as it was her first time attending this event.

"Mhm." Yeji nodded. "Even the trainees."

"The janitors, too." Yuna joked and they cracked up laughing. "It's true though! But they would also clean right after."

"Of course, Yuna." Haneul grinned and let go of Yeji to trap Yuna in her embrace. Funny since the latter was taller than her. "Aww such a cute lil' maknae!"