30

After last night, the two didn't want to stall and keep their relationship a secret for too long so they decided to give small hints for the boys and the fans.

The sun was now high up in the sky, softly adorning the surface of the earth with it's warmth, the cool breeze completing the fresh new day.

Haneul quietly fixed her makeup in front of her bathroom mirror with a giddy smile as she and Seungmin planned out a low-key date today- though they were accompanied by Stray Kids and their  manager.

The first hint they were going to give were matching hair colors. So, they planned this beautiful day to go out together and dye their hairs.

Haneul pressed her lips together as she finally pulled back away from the mirror with a satisfied smile as she twisted her lipstick close.

With a pleasant hum, she grabbed her mini backpack, slipping it through her arms and made her way outside of her dorm, locking it with her keys before shoving them down her pocket.

Her phone buzzed and she rapidly took it out, only to see that Chan had texted her that they were waiting at the lobby.

Haneul grinned excitedly as she ran down to the elevator. Partly because she had been wanting to dye her hair for years, and partly because she wanted to see her boyfriend.

Or also maybe because she was thrilled to see who would figure out their relationship first.

Anyways, she was able to reach the lobby in less than a minute, greeting the boys with a huge smile and big hugs.

"You're awfully happy." Chan laughed. "Especially for someone, who almost died just a few days ago."

Haneul rolled her eyes. "Key word Chan: almost. But it's all over now and Zach is actually doing good in rehab."

The boy nods and squints his eyes at her in playful suspicion as if there was something behind her giddiness. But knowing Chan, his guesses are probably too far away- not even an inch close to her being in a relationship with Seungmin.

Speaking of the boy, he stood behind all of them, sneaking knowing glances with his girlfriend, and smirking to himself.

"Let's go now, yeah?" Felix interjected as he was also excited for changing hair colors.

They nod and proceed to load onto the black van that awaited them outisde.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Is this where you guys usually go?" Haneul asked as soon as they stepped into the comfortable, modern interior-designed salon they had rented for the whole afternoon.

"Yeah, most of the time." Chan grinned befor turning to the guys.

"I don't think the hairstyles we'll be picking today would have to need to relate to anything. So feel free to get any color you like."

Haneul's eyes lit in excitement and she snapped her fingers to catch their attention. "Idea!" She called. "Let's go seperately, and surprise each other with our new colors."

The boys grinned ear to ear, immediately bobbing their heads up and down in agreement. They quickly scatter to find their seats throughout the large salon.

"Jisungiee!" Minho called the boy, his voice echoing the place as he waddled towards Jisung. He had said earlier that he had no intentions in changing his hair color so he just wanted to accompany Jisung and annoy him.

Seungmin stayed a little bit behind once Chan had left to find his place, holding onto Haneul's arm.

He smiled sweetly down at her, "I would kiss you right now, but it would expose us immediately." He grumbled.