8

Haneul knocked against the door a few times before stepping back to wait for it to open. Chan had invited her to their dorm room today to hang out since they had a free day.

Haneul agreed to go, obviously. She had nothing to do anyway.

Footsteps were heard from inside, followed by the clicking of the lock before the door swung open, revealing Minho who was on his phone.

"Hi?" She greeted. She and Minho weren't talking very much to each other so they found it really awkward.

Minho just stared at her for a few good seconds before walking back inside.

Haneul scoffed. "He could've atleast said hi.." she muttered under her breath as she glared at particularly no one.

"Is that Haneul?" She heard the muffled voice of Chan as she stepped inside, closing the door behind her.

Chan's head popped out from a corner, his smile growing as soon as he saw her. "Hey!" He greeted.

He came out of the corner and walked up to her to give her a hug. "Channie.." she greeted, giving in to his warm hug.

"The boys are at the living room." He said before turning back to the corner, which most likely led to the kitchen.

Haneul huffed her cheeks before walking towards their living room, where the boys were supposed to be.

When she reached there, she was welcomed by the  boys who were on their phones, playing LOL tournament.

They took glances at the girl but no one actually cared much as their pride for games were to high to give her attention.

"Why do I smell a pig here?" Seungmin was the best player at LOL-compared to the rest of SKZ- but that didn't stop him from teasing Haneul.

Haneul knew where this was coming. If she answered, she'd be caught up in another heated battle of who-could-burn-the-other-better. But if she didn't reply, it means that she had admitted defeat.

So, no.

With a roll of her eyes, Haneul slipped a strap of her small backpack, fishing her hand inside to collect her object.

"Here put this on. It would possibly help get rid of the pig odor." She grummbled as she threw a deodorant at Seungmin's direction.

This recieved a couple of snickers from the rest of his teammates. Seungmin glared at her, before focusing back on his game.

A minute later, he bursted from his seat, a big proud smile on his face. "I won!" He hollered before facing Haneul, the deodorant in his palm. "And no thanks. I know you need it more. Besides, you shouldn't waste your broke ass."

"I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong." She shot back, leaning onto one side of her leg, her hands on her hips.

The two shared death glares in silence, the other boys just playing another round, muttering a few words to their teams.

"Chan, are you sure I can't punch him?" She asked, her voice raised to make sure Chan had heard her.

"I'm sure!" He replied.

Haneul wrinkled her nose, her eyebrows pulling together. "Even just break his nose?"

"No!"

Seungmin tsked. Smirking a little as he sat down on the couch.

Haneul heard his cockiness and she pointed a finger at him. "One day, I'll kick your fatass." She threatened, pulling her thumb out and sliding it across her neck.

"Fatass?" Seungmin mocked. He lifted his shirt to reveal his toned stomach and small waist.

"Oh? Has someone been dieting?"

"You jealous?"

"Are you serious?" Haneul scoffed. Right after, she lifted her white tee a bit to show her 11 abs and small waist.

(Like btch sana ol)

"Woah.." Changbin, who sat beside Felix, gaped. When he saw Seungmin staring at him with cold eyes, he turned back away.

Seungmin laughed mockingly. "Has the princess been working out?" He cooed.

"Yeah, too kill you." She replied. "And thanks for calling me pri--"

"Princess of ugliness." Seungmin spat out, not even batting an eyelash as he stared right back at her cold gaze.

"Ugliness? Ugliness?" Haneul's voice raised at her second question, her voice booming across the silent room.

If it's one thing Haneul was the most proud of, it would be her physical appearance. As a person who got over her anorexia after so many years, she was proud of her face and her body. No one could blame her, she did work hard for it.

"You douchebag, do you even hear yourself? I was homecoming queen back in the states. Basically everyone adored me. Boys were running after me. And I could turn girls into gays. I started my Instagram model account when I was 11 and I got over a hundred thou-- Are you even listening?!" She snapped at Seungmin, smoke coming out of her ears.

Seungmin however, yawned, leaning his head against the couch to show how much he didn't care. "What? Oh yeah, it just takes me time to process all this.." he mentioned over all of Haneul. "..dumbness."

She gasped in disbelief. "Oh my god. I swear, I could hit you with a knife." She said through gritted teeth.

"I believe the technical term is stab."

Haneul couldn't believe him. Her head was about to explode. Like, just how much cockiness can this guy have?

To save the both of them from throwing each other out the window, Felix butted in.

"Hey Haneul, you wanna join us?" He asked as he pointed over the others sitting on the floor.

Haneul turned to look at the nervous, smiling boy. Immediately, she forgot about Seungmin and could only think about how adorable Felix was.

"Sure." She smiled as she sat down beside Jeongin.

Seungmin rolled his eyes at the girl. "I bet you can't beat any of us." He taunted.

Felix turned to look over his shoulder, giving Seungmin the stink eye. 

"What?" Seungmin asked, raising both of his hands as if he was innocent.

"Well, I bet i can." Hanuel answered calmly.

Felix sighed in relief as she didn't blow up for another round of arguments.

"Then, it's a game."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Haneul slumped down on a chair in their kitchen as everyone gathered for lunch.

A scowl on her face and a proud smirk on Seungmin's was the proof that she had lost to everyone at LOL. But she wasn't mad at that.

She was mad that she had lost to Seungmin. Her probably most hated person in the entire world. Maybe after Pennywise, but that isn't the topic.

"She..?" Chan asked Felix as he pointed over to the grumpy girl far to his left.

Felix sealed his lips into a tight line, closing his eyes as he bobbed his head slowly.

Chan took a deep sharp breath before sitting down on his chair.

"Let's eat!!" Jisung yelled over excitedly as his mouth watered and his eyes glittered with delight, looking at the food in front of him.

"We will but.." Chan started, his voice firm as he eyed both Seungmin and Haneul. "Swear to me that you won't."

Chan didn't need to finish his sentence as everyone knew what it meant.

They turned to look at the two who shared sharp glares. "Fine."

•••••••••••••••••••
Memes i breathe

Meme i am