14

Haneul wasn't able to sleep. Throughout the whole night, her mind was filled with the girls' threats. She didn't bat an eyelash even, twisting and turning in her bed as continued to find the most comfortable position in bed.

The sun finally found her way past her window and into the dark corners of her room, but Haneul's eyes were still wide open.

With a loud heavy sigh, she got up from her bed and went straight into her bathroom. Standing in front of the mirror, she looked at her messy self.

She looked like she had been resurrected from the dead. The dark rims under her eyes were visible, her skin was dry and pale, and her lips were chapped.

This wasn't the Haneul she knew. The real Haneul wouldn't let threats and bullied get to her head. The real Haneul would lift up her chin and walk past them bitches.

The real Haneul was a queen.

But, with all those hate she got from fans, k-netizens, her ex, and even the mean words from Seungmin, they hit her hard.

It was as if a sharp shard of glass cut past her heart, bleeding endlessly, alone. She was left alone to mend her bruises and scars.

She shook her head, opened the tap and washed her face.

As she dried her face with a towel, her phone started ringing. Her heart jumped, afraid it was another one of those threats from her ex and those fans.

But when she saw that it was her uncle, a part of her was relieved, and a part of her felt nervous.

Her uncle was already busy with his work; going into meetings, watching over his artists, making plans, and producing songs- she didn't want to be troublesome.

So, with a cross of her fingers, she answered the call.

"Hey! Uncle, what's up?" She greeted in a fake jolly voice, praying that he wouldn't see past her facade.

There was shuffling heard from the other line before Jinyoung answered. "Good morning, Haneul. How are you?"

"Good, good." She replied, clearing her throat right after.

"Oh, okay." He said. "Have you been... through the internet lately?"

Haneul raised her brow, sitting down crossed leg on her bed. "No, why?" She asked.

"Oh- ah, it's nothing. Forget I asked that." He said, mummbling the last sentence. "Anyway, have a good day!"

"You too!" It took her all her strength to sound like she was at her best, ending the call almost immediately.Though not to quick to not sound suspicious.

After the call, she opened her social media to look for answers as to why her uncle asked about her being in the internet.

Her eyes widened when she saw that a video of her being bullied yesterday had gone viral. It popped out nearly everywhere; from her Youtube, to Twitter, and to Instagram.

Haneul felt the same stinging sensation in her eyes, a sign that she was about to cry again.

With a muffled sob, she threw her phone to the other side of her bed and dived into her pillow- her chest tight.

The tears streamed endlessly as it soaked her pillow, her fingers clutching the sheets of the bed.

With all her strength, she screamed from the top of her lungs into her pillow, letting out all the pent up emotions.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Why must I go to her again?" Seungmin whined for the nth time hoping that they'd rethink their decision.