12

Haneul felt better after her talk with Wonpil. She was glad to have him in her life where he didn't judge her and loved her unconditionally.

She was also able to talk to the other boys again without spacing out. Chan was delighted to find her smiling again.

So when it was a free day, he invited her to their dorm again to hang out and maybe have a little fun.

Haneul pulled out the extra key they gave her and unlocked the door before her. She took off her shoes and walked towards the noisy living room where she assumed everyone was at.

She turned the corner, and was not surprised to see how messy the boys were. The pillows were scattered all over the floor where the boys were also lying around. The carpet was folded messily and thrown to a random corner in the room, and every furniture was either dishelved or fallen from it's position.

Everyone- but Chan- was playing on their phones. Totally one of their League of Legends tournaments.

"Umm, wow." She remarked, eyeing the room. "It's so messy. Glad that everyone prepared for my visit."

Seungmin scoffed. "Yeah, like you're so special." He said, not taking his eyes of his phone.

Haneul rolled her eyes and made faces at the boy, mocking him. "I can see you, you know." He said.

Haneul ignoree him and turned to the boy below her, which was Jeongin. "Innie, where's Chan?" She asked.

"In his room. Last one down the hall." He replied, looking up from his phone to shoot her a sweet smile.

Haneul's swooned at his cuteness before turning to glare at Seungmin. "Jeongin is so kind." She said while emphasizing the last two words.

Seungmin's eyes widened in annoyance but he still didn't look at her. "Whatever. Go away." He said.

Haneul frowned and walked away to look for Chan. She knocked on the door two times before she heard his, "Come in!"

"Channie!" She smiled from ear to ear as she walked towards his bed where he sat with his computer.

"Hi, nice to hear you not yelling at Seungmin." He giggled.

Haneul chuckled sarcasticly. "Very funny." She said before sitting down next to him. "What are you up to?"

Chan heaved an exhausted sigh. "I'm trying to make new tracks." He replied, punching in some numbers on his keyboard.

Haneul hummed. "I wonder how much your fans would pay me if I sold them your laptop." She said. "It would probably make me rich."

Chan laughed out loud before he grabbed his phone beside him. "Check out this stuff I found on twitter." He said, giggling in between.

Haneul looked over his phone, eyes scanning the screen seriously. But it turned into cresents as she released a hearty laugh.

"Omg, they plan to steal your laptop."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Haneul and Chan wasted an hour sitting on their bed and talking about memes. They shared a few laughs before decidimg to come out of the room to hang out with the others.

"Ew. You're still alive." Seungmin hissed when he saw her coming out of the corner with Chan.

Haneul stopped in her tracks, her smile pulled into a frown. "Ew. You're still a bastard."

Chan cleared his throat as he felt the tension rising. "Alright," he clapped his hands to catch their attention. "Changbin and I will cook lunch. Try not to felix each other out of the building, 'kay?" He said and pulled Changbin with him.