Chapter 10

Y/N POV:

"Ahhhhhhh..."
I stretched my arms and leg while yawning and defreezing my whole body.

It was around 1:00 am last night, when I heard Jungkook returning home. He came up the marble stairs and went straight in his room and then closed the door behind him with a loud bang. For the last 1week, he has been doing overtime. I don't know what work he does till that late , though he himself is the CEO of the company.

I got down from my bed, wore my slippers and then headed for the bathroom to complete my morning routine.

I came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my washed body, and went to my wardrobe. I decided to wear a fine dress than my regular home clothes because as pre-planned, I will visit the orphanage today..... after Jungkook leaves for his office.

The reason for my visit today, is the invitation, that the children gave me for Hye-ri's birthday .
Well she is 3, soon-to-be 4 years old girl. Her parents died in a car crash, soon after her birth. And hence she found her home in that orphanage. She is loaded with cuteness and intelligence. Sice the first of my visit to the orphanage, she befriended me and calls me unnie.

After scanning through my wardrobe , I decided to wear this..

I brushed my hair and kept them untied as I am wearing a off-shoulder dress

I brushed my hair and kept them untied as I am wearing a off-shoulder dress. After finishing off my look with a light makeup, I went downstairs for breakfast.

As I entered the kitchen,

I saw Ajhumma and 4 other maids preparing breakfast

The Striking sounds of my heels against the marbled floor, announced my arrival in the kitchen..... And the maids turned to greet me morning with a smile.

"Ajhummaaa, what are you cooking??"

"Oh! Goodmorning y/n, today it's English breakfast..."- she informed.

"O wow.... It looks delicious"..

"Oh by the way y/n ,young master is on holiday today. He asked you to bring his breakfast in his study room." - Ajhumma reported.