Chapter 13

Next morning.

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up early since I am an early morning person. I slowly opened my eyes.
Sunrays are peeking from in-between the curtains. After adjusting my eyes to the light in the room , I realised I'm in Jungkook's room.
Then I felt something heavy on my waist and I looked down. To my surprise there's a pair of hands.......muscular well-built hands, one on my waist and another one below my head.

"Jungkook??"- I realised.

With my quick reflex, I tried to slide his hand off my waist but to my surprise ,he tightened his grip on my waist.
I slowly turned around ,still in his embrace, and look at him. My breathing hitched seeing him half naked next to me.

"Sleep some more y/n.." - he insisted with his half asleep , morning husky voice.

"Jungkook.... how did I end up here?? Last thing I remember is ,I was in the corridor headed for downstairs..."- I asked.

"You fainted, doctor came and checked you. I changed your clothes and gave you painkillers at dawn.....
Shhh~ now let me sleep, honey" - he requested.

My stupid heart....... started galloping miles per second, owing to fact that, he was the one who changed my clothes last night.
And then the second fact that he called me honey was not helping either.
That's unbelievable and was completely blowing my mind off.....

AUTHOR'S POV:

While thinking, y/n didn't even notice when see became drowsy and fell asleep again.

Timeskip

At around 8:30 am , Jungkook woke up. He checked his surroundings only to find y/n cuddle up in him. Her soft tiny little hands were clutched around the upper hem of his boxers while her head was resting on his chest.
"She's really adorable. " - Jungkook commented under his breath.

But the very next moment he cursed himself for passing such comments while he has violet in his heart.

He carefully lifted her head and placed it on the pillow, being careful enough, not to wake her up.
He got off the bed and went in his bathroom to wash up.
After spending a sumptuous time in the bathroom , he came out half nake... only a towel wrapped around his waist.

He noticed y/n still sleeping. So he quietly went towards his wardrobe. Today's Sunday..... a holiday. So he chose a casual outfit

After getting dressed, Jungkook looked at y/n' sleeping face for the last time before walking out of the room

He came downstairs and went in the kitchen.
"Mrs. Choi" - he called out to attract her attention as she was working with he back facing Jungkook.

She quickly turned around and greeted him.
"Good morning ,young master. How may I help you?"

"I want to talk to you in the living room."- he announced.