Author Speaking

Hi my lovely reader.

Well , chapter 34 was the ending of my very first story .
But if you feel it was too early to end and leave......then don't worry a super happy EPILOGUE is on its way.

All I wanted to say was thanks.
Thanks for reading this book.💜
Thanks for being so patient.💜
Thanks for supporting an amateur writer.💜
I didn't even thinks the viewer will surpass the mark of 500.
Hence a very big........ rather the biggest thanks to my readers for 1.9K . Thanks for everything.

Please keep supporting me and liking my books...... because I promise to be a better and improved author in my new books.

I will be releasing new bookcovers, with totally  different and most unusual story ❗❗

⊙ D€AL
"Exchange that girl for your brother."

ー An exclusive and unseen DEAL between the two most powerful mafia syndicates in Asia continent.

Meet Isabella Rose Adams, a twenty-one years old girl of mixed breed. She is a beautiful girl with a kind heart and innocent eyes. She has a 'chest load' of good morals from her mom and a 'brain load' of basic fighting skills from her dad. Seems like she has it all....or is it ?
Bella's calm perfect life crumbles and disappears when a blood chilling tragedy hits her folks. She ends up losing her parents and her brother ends up in coma.

Meet Jeon Jeong-Guk (Jungkook) , a multi-millionare owner of a chain of hotels called JK Group of Hotels, and the most feared boss of the leading mafia syndicate BTS.
He has nothing but cliché characteristics of a badboy. In this case a bad man.
He is a cold-blooded, stone-hearted, killer who's into bloods and bullets and drugs, cigarettes, whores and human trafficking.

These two people are the most opposites anyone can find on this planet. And they happens to share a bit of their past with each other which they themselves don't remember.

What happens when the devil plans a revenge and the angel just happens to be the major pawn . This isn't a mafia story where the badman falls for the good girl and takes her away for himself. He is going to use all his cards cleverly to get revenge and to become the unrivalled gang in Korea.

Will Bella be able to protect her brother, spot out the enemies and at the same time see through the game this badman is playing?
Will Jungkook be able to walk straight on his planned out path ? Or will he turn out to be another of those people to prove the fact 'OPPOSITES ATTRACT' ?

Will Bella be able to protect her brother, spot out the enemies and at the same time see through the game this badman is playing?Will Jungkook be able to walk straight on his planned out path ? Or will he turn out to be another of those people to ...

ーーーーーーーーー✧✧✧✧✧✧ーーーーーーーー
MEETING DOLL
"Come on....
      Come with me......
I will teach you to steal and survive
       And I promise I will never leave you...."

There are plots on highschool romance, office romance, police life, married couple, horror, thriller, supernatural phenomenas....
But this tale revolves around thief........ Little Thieves.
Children, who are abandoned by their owns, and left to survive the cold , lonely nights alone.

Park In-young, a little one, abandoned by her own ones , rescued by a stranger.......

Once again thank you 💜💜
Keep reading and keep voting.