Chapter 27

Y/N'S POV:

"I don't like any of this..... 
My Kookie~ which one do you like sweety???
Tell me to stop on the one you like"

I ran my finger  lightly across my wardrobe for the tenth time, over the series of outfit hanging there. And no matter how many times I do that, I'm still clueless.

A light knock on the door paused my action.
Grabing permission, my chimmy oppa entered the room.
"Whom are you talking to cutiepie??" - he asked in mere confusion

"To my kookie...... I asked her to help me choose the dress...since I don't like any of this."- I pouted.

"Don't disturb her pabo......let me do the job !"- Jimin oppa said as he came towards me and placed his palm, caressing my   tummy....which has now grown a little.

After a series of serious discussion and denial, Jimin oppa found the dress that matches all my criterias and handed me over. Then he left the room reminding me that they are leaving within 30mins.

It has been over a month since I left Jungkook. And tomorrow will be my last day here at jimin oppas Mansion.
My six brothers made sure to keep me busy maximum hours a day with silly little jobs , since all of us realised that I end up wailing when left alone , because I miss him a lot.....

And on top of that the pregnancy hormones are really showing off their magic by dumping down tons to emotions on me all at the same time, making it impossible for me distinguish and enjoy each one of it.

Oppas take me to local parks and gardens for refreshment, make me do light exercise, accompany me to my regular checkups and even took me to the amusement park a week ago, which was really fun.
Well at my last checkup...we discovered that my baby is a girl.....and gave we all have given her a nickname 'kookie'.......

I realised that pregnancy is really something else. At first my morning sickness was really crazy. But it got better as weeks passed by.
Well I have really become reluctant in wearing my regular fashion because the hormones have made my body tender and swollen. My cravings and moodchanges are crazy too. I feel sorry for the boys , as they are trying their best to cope up with my pregnancy changes and effects.

I hurried towards the bathroom to dressed up because I can continuously hear those men shouting from downstairs.
"It's irritating.....I gonna kill them when go I  downstairs."
The other five have come to jimins place ...so that we can go together ....to Jungkook's party.

I wore the loose but beautiful dress. This dress will hide my baby bump from the Jeon family, though not perfectly.
I tied my hair in a messy bun because leaving them loose will make me itchy, and did light makeup to compliment the dress.