Chapter 16

Y/N'S POV:

Without even hesitating for a second I agreed for the drive because slowly slowly Jungkook's ignorance towards me is get intolerable for me .
I don't know why but lately, I'm getting this strong urge to stay with Jungkook ....to spend time with him.
In other words , I feel like I have to take Violet's place .....

Hence I didn't let this opportunity go by unused. Accepting the offer, without any second thought, I got on board, and the car took off for a romantic drive.

While driving to our destination, Jungkook called his PA to inform him about his absence for the rest of the day. He also informed my driver to return back home without me . He also called Ajhumma to inform her that we will be having our dinner outside......... All those phone call made me excited and I really looked forward to this afternoon~~

Time skip

Standing on the cobblestone pavement, outside a five star restaurant, leaning against the car, can really provide a great view... though it can be insignificant to most of the passerby but atleast to me and even for photographers, this view is magnificent.

This five-star restaurant , standing proudly on the busiest square, is one of the most famous landmarks here.

Jungkook took me for shopping and then he brought me here for lunch.
After rushing through atleast fifty shops in that mall, this classy food was a complete bliss.

And now, after stuffing every single corner in my tummy, I'm waiting for Jungkook to return after paying the bill.

'This four hours with him seemed so perfect.... It felt like we are a regular couple , who are completely in love with each other. The way he pulled the chair for me to sit just like a gentleman, the way he went around the Mall following behind me, felt like a dream.... A dream which I never wanted to end......
but it seems like it's soon gonna end......'

I was jammed in my own thoughts when I felt a manly hand on my shoulders.

'jungkook~'

Thinking that he's back, I was about to turn......but before that I felt a white handkerchief being pressed against my nose.

'But he never came out through this door.'
Everything started to blurr out and soon it's blackout......

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I came out of the restaurant after paying. I went near my parked car but y/n was nowhere to be seen .

'did she went to the washroom??'
I was trying to find all the possible reasons for her absence when my eyes fell on a phone with a shattered screen , lying on the pavement ,just beside the car.

"The screen in shattered that means it fell from someones hand..."- I answered myself.

After few trys the phone switched on , and it didn't even take me seconds to recognise the owner. The wallpaper of the phone was my wedding pics with y/n.

'this is y/n's phone.....then where's she. '

I knew I had to do something.....but didn't knew what. I started taking rapid steps while screaming her name .
I went back in restaurant thinking that she might have gone to the washroom. I rushed though the corridors, reception and every other place my mind came up with.
However the fifteen minutes search was outcomeless.
Hopelessly ,I returned back to the parking, to give my legs some rest , and let my mind do all the racing.
Seconds later, my phone buzzed. It's a text message from an unknown number.
I opened it only to get engulfed with worry and terror.