Chapter 30

AUTHOR'S POV:

With rather hurried steps, Y/n stepped towards the elevator with the prescription in her hand and waited for the polished silver doors to slide open.
Within few seconds, the dingg sound of elevator was heard indicating it's arrival. The silver doors opened only to reveal a familiar set of men with carry-bags in their hands and a rather confused smile on their faces.
"Hey, cutiepie! Where are you going?"- the shorter guy with walnut mist hair colour questioned the girl.

"Oh! Jimin oppa... You all are back already??
I was about to visit the pharmaceutical store bcuz apparently some of Jungkook's medicine have finished. "- y/n replied to the bunch of men who are looking at her curiously.

"Oh!"- sighed the eldest.

"You don't have to move around kitten. Just return back to Jungkook's side. I will go with Hobi to purchase the medicines instead."- suggested Yoongi.

"Hmm. Let's go."- said the eldest while grabbing the girl's wrist lightly and pulling her along.

Namjoon and Taehyung are currently at there respective offices. Taehyung had to attend an urgent meeting while Namjoon is the one supervising the company in the absence of Jungkook.... though the signing and final approval of projects are left uneffected and untouched on the CEO's desk.

Jin and Jimin along with y/n began to trek down the length of the hallway, while Hoseok accompanied by Yoongi, headed for the pharmaceutical store to buy the necessities.

The plain white fibre door of the special care room 19 slid open revealing y/n in a pretty, flowy , white floral maternity dress which partially showed her baby bump.

A couple of men poured in through the door , just behind her which filled the room wth sounds of footsteps , disturbing the thick blanket of silence that engulfed the room

Y/n was about to take her usual seat beside Jungkook, when she froze at what she saw.
Subconsciously, her right arm drew up to hold someone or something ,which turned out to be Jin's left hand.
On the other hand, Jin along with the other man who didn't yet notice the movement, was about to sit, when he felt y/n's tight grip on his arms.
"What happened babysis? Are you in pain?"- queried the eldest.
Taehyung glanced up and fixed his eyes on y/n with confusion written all over the face.

Both the men noticed pools of tears in y/n's Bambi eyes ,which eventually increased their tension as well as confusion.

"Damn it y/n!! Speak up something!! Is it paining somewhere? Just say babysis, why are you crying?"- Jin bursted with overwhelming anticipation and confusion, which seemingly pulled the girl out of her trance .

But she just couldn't answer. Her cheeks were red, with streams of tears trailing down them, her jaws were trembling as if she was in tremendous pain but the twist in her condition is that she was smiling .