Chapter 19

Y/N'S POV:

'It has been five days since the kidnapping incident. Those knife wounds have started to heal up ....some completely disappearing while some leaving behind marks for me to remember that day. Those blood chilling nightmares still haunt me at night, snapping me out of my sleep.
My oppas are still here, in Jungkook's mansion. They sometimes left for some important unavoidable meetings. But there was atleast one of them by my side always.

Jungkook is the one with least number of days in the house. He was always busy with work. Though at night he slept with me caressing my head.
His light,kind touch of finger over my head, often send sparks through my body nowadays.
The more he's showing his softer side to me the more I'm craving for it....... And the thing that terrifies me, is that ,all this special treatment is not permanent. Somewhere in my heart I know that this special treatment will fade off one day.......this treatment is for me as long as I am weak......
The day I heal up completely , I will lose all this bliss.... because he loves someone else...'

I changed into a dress after my bath and left my hair untied as it was wet. Then I went down stair for breakfast.......well its sunday, the last day together with my oppas.

The dining room is honoured by the presence of seven most beautiful young lads, who welcomed me with morning wishes

The dining room is honoured by the presence of seven most beautiful young lads, who welcomed me with morning wishes .
My lovely Ajhumma served us with the most delicious breakfast .
But no matter how well mannered, etiquetted and high class those 7 looked, no sooner the food arrived ,they jumped in like hungry monsters.

An idea popped in my head along with a smile on my face. I cleared my voice grabbing their attention and started,
"Oppa.... tomorrow you all are going back home..... That means today's the last day together......
So how about we all go out together to enjoy the remaining time??"

"Well ,I am in!"- Jimin oppa was the first one.
"Count me in"- tae oppa added.

"I am..."- Jin oppa got cut by Jungkook's phone ringtone.

"You all carry on....I have to take this call."- Jungkook said while getting up from his seat , leaving his breakfast half finished.

We were all discussing about where to go , after everyone agreed,  when Jungkook returned with a smile.
"Well the Annual Business Meet , dates are here hyung."- Jungkook announced. "It's tomorrow,so how about we go out shopping and then dinner. Y/n wants to go out anyway....."

Everyone agreed and got up to get ready.